Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

6-29 ride

Started by MotoPutz, June 28, 2008, 11:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneup

Glad to hear your bike is up and running Putz.  Are you all set for the trackdays at the end of the month?
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

nvgixxer

Quote from: Putz on June 29, 2008, 06:00:23 PM

We gave it a good go at trying to run nvgixxer off the road but I just couldn't shake that old fart. (Just Kidding)

I "resemble" that remark young man!!! HAHA! Coming from a wheelie/stoppie trackday pace ridin' maniac like you, I take that as a compliment! Thank you son!  ;D
And as for you Silke, well............what can I say......sigh! If only you weren't married and I was about 50 years younger!!!???  ::)  ;D
Seriouly though, I had a ball, love to go for the gold with great club members like you guys.....and gal!
Glad everyone got home safely...........hey Dale, don't forget the helmet cam next trip!!   
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

buell12r

I had a great time
spirited pace  ;D
good roads, good people, good times

MotoPutz

Quote from: oneup on June 29, 2008, 07:20:26 PM
Glad to hear your bike is up and running Putz.  Are you all set for the trackdays at the end of the month?

Need to put on my "new" tires, then I should be good to go...

Oneup

I have two sets of take-offs if your interested.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

MotoPutz

I have a Diablo Corsa III (dual compound) that I was using for street and a Pilot Race front I got from Dragon that I was going to use, unless you think you got something better for me...

A DRAGON

Way to have fun with out me. Happy to hear the crew is still riding. No mishapps? Excellant job SSA Crew.  ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 29, 2008, 11:10:16 PM
Way to have fun with out me. Happy to hear the crew is still riding. No mishapps? Excellant job SSA Crew.  ;D

Jerome? Jerome who?  :D

No mishaps even for a pretty crowded pass. The only close call was a squirrel who came within 1" of death of Davep's tire  ;D

We had 9 bikes all together and I think everyone gel'd together pretty darn well and I think everyone had a pretty darn good time.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

smoothduc

Quote from: nvgixxer on June 29, 2008, 07:44:55 PM
Quote from: Putz on June 29, 2008, 06:00:23 PM

And as for you Silke, well............what can I say......sigh! If only you weren't married and I was about 50 years younger!!!???  ::)  ;D

I missed absolutely nothing yesterday, as perfect a day as could be.  50 years eh?? Would have never guessed..  ;) Thanks for the compliment, you're loads of fun yourself.

smoothduc

Thanks for the nice ride Dale, such a treat for me to ride with Guys like you that know the area. Next time I might attempt myself so I can see a bit more than blacktop and tar snakes.. sneak peak the landscape and maybe sniff a flower.

n10sive

You are always welcome to do it again with Me and Karin some day...take a sack lunch and do more sight seeing and less riding. It's a very nice place to do such things :)

MotoPutz

FYI  My gf and I enjoy the sight-seeing trips as well...    ;)

Resistor

Wish I could have made it.  Ebbits pass is a blast and the food at Bear Valley is indeed good.
2005 GSXR-600

DrummerBoy83

Hey everyone, thanks for the awesome ride yesterday. I really look forward to a lot more, and getting some of my friends out there to ride with us. Thanks again, Ill be seeing everyone again real soon.

n10sive

Quote from: Putz on June 30, 2008, 10:30:28 AM
FYI  My gf and I enjoy the sight-seeing trips as well...    ;)

Wow...sounds like we might have another ride going! :)
You and your gf are always more than welcome to ride with us Putz. Maybe we can get a 'couples' ride going? two up or two bike. hmmmmm

DrummerBoy...it was nice meeting you yesterday too. Hope to see you on another SSA ride!