Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

6-29 ride

Started by MotoPutz, June 28, 2008, 11:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoPutz

Who is going? meeting at Starbucks in Carson? Is any reno guys meeting up in reno? at what time?

n10sive

I didn't get any response from the Ebbits Pass thread.

Was thinking about going, but if going solo then I'll just leave from G'Ville.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

MotoPutz

I just finished getting my bike back together so I can ride tomorrow, so I'm down for whatever...

DrummerBoy83

I am wanting to go on the Ebbitts pass ride tomorrow. I have a few friends that are interested in going too. Is the Reno meeting place Starbucks off of W Maccarran still? I hope people are still interested in this ride, cuz I would love to ride with the a group up there.

DrummerBoy83

I am wanting to go on the Ebbitts pass ride tomorrow. I have a few friends that are interested in going too. Is the Reno meeting place Starbucks off of W Maccarran still? I hope people are still interested in this ride, cuz I would love to ride with the a group up there.

MotoPutz

Ebbetts Pass is a south bound trip so the meet-up is Carson, but if you want to meet me at W McCarren at like 8:30-8:45 then we can ride down there together and see who shows...

DrummerBoy83

Yeah for sure, Im down to meet at W Maccarran at about 8:30- 8:45 and ride down to Carson. At the starbucks location? Ill be there.

DrummerBoy83

Good deal, Ill be there tomorrow.

Later,

John

smoothduc

I'm going for sure.. may leave the fam at home, everyone is still snoozing. I might catch you on the way to carson (will wait at side of road though Washoe Valley, by the Chocolate Factory and "tag on" or I am with Dale in Carson, either way, see you soon.

nvgixxer

Do you guys know where the south Carson Starbucks is located?
One mile south of the Spooner (hwy 50) turn off. Turn west on Topsy Lane, at the light. Starbucks is the next turn to the left.
Weather calls for scattered T-storms up that way. I intend to go, but will turn around if appears too threatening! Grime from rain on the road takes forever to clean up! ARGH!!  :)
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

n10sive

OK, SmoothDuc and I will be at the south carson meeting point at 9:30 for wheels up.

MotoPutz

Thanks for the ride today guys (and lady). It was beautiful day for it. It was great seeing Silke out there on her first SSA group ride. And John as well, I believe this was your first time out with us.

The weather was agreeable and the roads were nice. A few spots with rocks in the road but all in all a great day. By the was the food at the Bear Valley cafe was awesome in case anyone makes it up that way.

We gave it a good go at trying to run nvgixxer off the road but I just couldn't shake that old fart. (Just Kidding)

Thanks again everyone for making it out!!!

smoothduc

ditto here, minus the old fart... I would need to catch him first to attempt what you're saying,
Thanks for letting me tag along. I had a very nice time...
silke

n10sive

had a good time today too. Thanks for the ride guys and gal!  :)

Glad to see everyone heading to Reno made it home safe and sound too!