Main Menu

Wentworth Springs

Started by yzinger, June 27, 2008, 10:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

repsol71

I am really sorry I missed you today on Wentworth, those of u that went, I have burning the candle at both ends and needed some much deserved rest, I will catch you next time and of course you can always reach me by email, I am always ready to rip, hope everyone had a good time and safe day today, see you all soon.
I am always ready to rip!!!

nvgixxer

Thanks Eric! Yeah, 7 of us made the trip and everyone had a blast! We'll catch you and poser511 next trip. Dayuumm................we were haulin', I do mean haulin' some serious arse on Wentworth and I was thinking to myself, "man O live, we are doing great"......when all of a sudden this guy on a yellow gixxer (I think it was an 1000 K5) came flyin' past me and eventually the leader of our pack like we were standin' still!!! Whew..............passin' on (to me anyway) a blind curve but dayuummm.....he was flying! He MIGHT have given you a run for your money......hehe!!?? Do you know him maybe? Saw him in Georgetown across the street from us, just a little guy, maybe 5-5 and 140# or so. Custom tail painted gray with a yellow flame job.
Oh BTW fellas...I ain't the only traitor...........bigcat on his Honda CBR1100XX was with us too!! ;D  ;D
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

repsol71

I dont recognize the bike but maybe the rider, see you soon
I am always ready to rip!!!