Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Finally joined

Started by RichVee4, October 01, 2012, 07:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichVee4

My wife and I went on our first ride with SSA on Sunday and had a GREAT time.  Brian was a gracious and patient leader.  :)   Couldnt quite keep the pace in the twisties but I hope Brian and Tom enjoyed stretching their legs waiting for us.   We have done many rides together in the last year working on basics and building skills so it feels good to have our first group ride under our belt.   

I ride a 05 VFR and Moncia rides a FZ6.   

We have lived in Reno (NW area) for 12 yrs.

Looking forward to the next outing!

Rich

Live long and prosper \V/

288RR

Welcome,  I missed out on the d'villie ride.

VFRfan

Richman,

I just joined myself and am looking forward to meeting up for some rides.  Glad to already see another VFR.  Two joining in the same day.  You should also check out VFRWorld, great group of V4 lovers on there.  Hope to meet up and ride someday.

VFRfan

RichVee4

Hello VFRfan,

Your screen name caught my eye when I was signing up.  Thanks for the note.   I am pretty crazy about my VFR, my second.    Thanks for the VFR link.  There is a forum I check out regulary, VFRD (vfrdiscussion.com) I enjoy the daily pic showing a VFR from its members.

Hope to meet you on a ride sometime 8)

Live long and prosper \V/