Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Back after long hiatus

Started by VFRfan, September 30, 2012, 08:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VFRfan

Hello all,

I have been riding for several years, and took many off after tearing my bike down for a rebuild way back in the 90's.  While down I started my family and, well most probably know where it goes from there.  Just bought another bike a couple years back, and rarely get out because I hate riding alone.  Looking for some opportunities to join some rides, especially if there are some groups  heading out from  the Carson Valley area.  I look forward to getting to know some people and getting more seat time in.  Will post up pic when I get that figured out.  I am sure there is a thread explaining it somewhere on here.

Shannon

Bike:
1986 VFR750
supertrapps
CBR F2 wheels and forks

Bigcat

VFRfan

thanks, hoping to get a lot more riding in now.

Any other VFR's out there???

GreenMachine

Those are rare.  There is one guy in town with a 1985 V-45 Interceptor and one member had a late model VFR 800 up until recently, but I haven't even seen another like yours in the area.

Welcome to SSA.

Your bike looks great!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

288RR

VFRfan

Thanks guys, looking forward to hooking up for a Sunday ride.

dub

Welcome!

You're timing is only so-so for Sunday rides as the season is winding down.  Hopefully we'll get a few more good weekends in before the weather turns.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

RichVee4

Hello VFRfan,

Your screen name caught my eye when I was signing up.  Thanks for the note.   I am pretty crazy about my VFR, my second.    Thanks for the VFR link.  There is a forum I check out regulary, VFRD (vfrdiscussion.com) I enjoy the daily pic showing a VFR from its members.

Hope to meet you on a ride sometime  8)
Live long and prosper \V/