Main Menu

:waves hello: New gal here

Started by NevadaWolf, July 11, 2012, 12:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NevadaWolf

Hi! Greetings from way too hot Fallon.

Stumbling around looking for track day info (planning on going to RFR this weekend) and found you guys. So thought I'd stop in and say howdy and see what the locals are up to.

I ride a 2012 Kawi Ninja 250 and am so thankful they changed the hue from the old pea soup green! Ick. Picked her up at 1800 miles from the original owner in May and just broke 4000 miles last weekend.

Anyway, be fun to join you all on one of your rides or make friends who'd like to go find some fun roads.

Take care!  ;D

GreenMachine

Welcome to the SSA!  Glad you found us and that you're trying out some trackdays.  I know a few SSA members are going out this weekend.  I might be out there Saturday too with my green bike, but just to observe.

On Wednesdays, you can also catch some of us at PJ's on Wells.  Come out and introduce yourself.  We'll be the ones standing around the sport bikes.

:flagSSA
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Bigcat

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

288RR

NevadaWolf

Thanks all for the welcome. Sorry haven't responded! Just been lurking around reading other threads.

Must look into the Weds meet up and see if I can make it there on time. Trouble with living out in the boondocks.

Smacka