Main Menu

Ebbetts Pass ride! SMOKE??????

Started by nvgixxer, June 25, 2008, 06:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvgixxer

Who is up for it on Sunday? Good news..............a friend of mine rode down that way today (Wednesday) and believe it or not, said the smoke was almost nonexistent down Markleville way......yipee!
You know what kids? We need a little spice on these rides, as in, where are the gal riders from this club??? As an example...............is this "smoothduc" chick a ghost rider, or just a site poser???
HAHAHAHA...............don't even know you 'duc, but I bet I get a response to this thread from ya!!??  Lay it on me!!! ;D  ;D
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

MotoPutz

Bahahaha

+1 for pokin fun at the girlies

I might make the ride if I can get my bike running this week, I should have the last piece by tomorrow...

n10sive

<-- rode with the smoooooth duc. She exists :)

Of course, I ride a fine German Engineered bike...and she is partial to fine Italian leather and dry cluthes...so not sure she'll come out and play with one of those rice burners LOL

I keed

Oh...and Dandelion won't be able to make it this trip...so she is out
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

smoothduc

Quote from: nvgixxer on June 25, 2008, 06:07:51 PM
Who is up for it on Sunday? Good news..............a friend of mine rode down that way today (Wednesday) and believe it or not, said the smoke was almost nonexistent down Markleville way......yipee!
You know what kids? We need a little spice on these rides, as in, where are the gal riders from this club??? As an example...............is this "smoothduc" chick a ghost rider, or just a site poser???
HAHAHAHA...............don't even know you 'duc, but I bet I get a response to this thread from ya!!??  Lay it on me!!! ;D  ;D

Oooooh gixxer.... figured you'd try something like that :D
What the poser is concerned, dunno, got to ask the Roman. Or others I manage to sneak a ride in with, like when I said I rode with Kevin DePaoli it was like I touched a shrine....(YOU RIDE WITH KEVIN???)
No, I ride, it's just so that..UHM... my job, it's not regular. I cannot attend the evening rides cause either am on call or if not, then I'm a mom and wife and family comes first to me.  Yeah, I can take my kid anywhere but sometimes she wants to ride her horse or have friends over doing doughnuts on their quads. Someone's got to stay home and provide fuel for the "quids"
We also have land and work it, so there's a big garden to be worked and that takes time. I love it though.
Tell you what.... my cell's on my profile, if you feel like riding and wonder if someone's out at this unusual time.. rest assured, I'm probably there. I see the sunset at VC on a regular base, no traffic then either. Give me a call and we can go for a ride, then you can check out my eyes too ;D and put an end to the question

smoothduc

Quote from: n10sive on June 25, 2008, 06:42:37 PM
<-- rode with the smoooooth duc. She exists :)

Of course, I ride a fine German Engineered bike...and she is partial to fine Italian leather and dry cluthes...so not sure she'll come out and play with one of those rice burners LOL

I keed

Oh...and Dandelion won't be able to make it this trip...so she is out

I know, I noticed you by your preference...now, the only thing that needs happening is the Germans and Italians need to get together. Best of both worlds. Did'ya know Harley finally let's Porsche do their engine?  :o AAAAhhh. 
Everything is good in Italy, Food, Weather, Coffee, Cloths, Guys...

weavefish

Quote from: smoothduc on June 26, 2008, 08:51:44 AM

Everything is good in Italy, Food, Weather, Coffee, Cloths, Guys...

Ouch!!! :'(
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

n10sive

ok. So whats the haps. Is this ride on? Who is going?
What time does the Reno crew plan on being at the southern Carson stop?
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

smoothduc

I'll be there.... my first group ride.... yeeehaww!!
Will call you in a bit Dale, it's kinda early and I dont want to be your wake up call...