Main Menu

not bikes but thrills neverthenless

Started by smoothduc, June 25, 2008, 11:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew

Gives me the willies just watching that. :o But, I've never been one for heights.

karneybo

Carney

weavefish

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

trent

I second the willies thing. That guy is nuts
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Team Gorgonzola

Awsome, I could have never done it. I hate heights :o
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Adiggity

I don't think I would have a problem with doing that...I was waiting for him to jump into the river. Now THAT I wouldn't do.

smoothduc

yeap, "second'ing" everything that's said. I grew up in an area very similar, had an accident climbing, broke me back when I was a kid
and ever since the height's thing has new meaning. I get wet palms watching him...
I like the guy that motions the camera guy to just pass him, like it's nothing.  :o

nvgixxer

Whew! No way! iIm not particularly fond of heights either, although I used to jump out of airplanes in Germany when I was in the Army.....................long, long time ago!  ;)
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

MotoPutz

I actually like heights, i would probably do it, I've done the skydiving thing and rock climbing. I didn't find the skydiving thing that thrilling... That looks like an awesome hike. 

yzinger

could NOT pay me enough. see those holes and missing parts? ya that is a hint that is could fall apart. at any minute. even the minute I am walking over it. NO >:(

Justin

Totally Lame.  I did the same hike, but I was on a whole bunch of acid.

(or was that an MC Escher print. . . I can't recall)

A DRAGON

I think we should have an SSA t-shirt at the end of that hike to see how bad you want to be a member.
Really for me NO FREAK'IN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

smoothduc

Quote from: nvgixxer on June 25, 2008, 06:00:32 PM
Whew! No way! iIm not particularly fond of heights either, although I used to jump out of airplanes in Germany when I was in the Army.....................long, long time ago!  ;)

very cool. At my age, if I fall I shatter, that be the only thought holding me back. My grandma once looked up and saw some jumpers in Austria, she got all dreamy and said "if it was'nt for my knees, I'd like to jump right now. She was 82 at the time and jumped during WWII

smoothduc

Quote from: Putz on June 25, 2008, 06:08:32 PM
I actually like heights, i would probably do it, I've done the skydiving thing and rock climbing. I didn't find the skydiving thing that thrilling... That looks like an awesome hike. 

El Camino Del Rey, Spain. Part of El Chorro, awesome climbing area, paradise. And not expensive. I bet you'd have an awesome time. I think I'd do it too, you have to "clip on" in some parts so if you manage not to **** yourself dangling from a rock, I say you could be ok.