Main Menu

My first bike night

Started by trent, June 25, 2008, 06:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Quote from: smoothduc on June 26, 2008, 08:11:04 AM
I got vacation coming up next week, can we come out and see your horses?

You sure may! And I know how you feel about the hay. And you got 'second' cuttings already??!!! We just bought a squeeze of grass....getting expensive :(
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

smoothduc

we paid 200 the ton...
not bad for todays prices, it's straight alfalfa though, got to do all I can to keep weight on mine.
I'm thinking tomorrow in the afternoon/evening, would that work for  you?

smoothduc

Here me friend.... should make you happy.
Those roads are breathtakingly beautiful, and it does not end for hours, you're so worn out at the end of the day, happily spacing out by a big glass of beer, aahhhh....

http://turbo.discovery.com/beyond/player.html?playerId=245988601&categoryId=255542073&lineupId=1454906888&titleId=1454865199

Timex

Trent. I've been around for about a month and let me tell you that this is a great group of people to ride with.  Rides are fun and safe.  Not running from the police, as is the case with some other clubs I've ridden with.  Everyone I've talked to, is very nice and eager to get you involved.  Introduce yourself at the next ride or bike night.  I have a grey 07 R1, so any R1 rider is a friend of mine.

P.S. A big thank you to Jerome also, for taking the time to talk to "ME" and Olga.  ;)

Timex

P.S.S - I've flaked on Ian twice, but if anyone wants to ride weekday evening I can usually make it.  Sorry again Ian, call me if you want to go sometime.

Team Gorgonzola

Hey Trent, Alberto here, I apologize for not introducing myself. I own the restaurant and I ride Ducatis. I will meet you next time, and make sure you feel welcome. That is really why we started a bike night; to get together with other like minded people (but Rustman) and have fun.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

weavefish

Hey Trent did you try some of Alberto's cooking???? makes everything better. i should be there this coming tuesday hope to cya ;D
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Timegrommet

Hi Trent. Scott here,

I bummed I missed you. I usually go but had to fix my busted ass house. Let me know next time you are planning to go and will meet up. I'll introduce you around to the team .  ;D The people are in this club are phenomenal. There hearts are in the right place and once you get to know them there like family. You excited for your july track day? :o

trent

Hey Scott I was hopin to see you there.But anyway Im very excited about july. Got new tires mounted yesterday and bought an ez up for shade. Reserved my spot and my class too. Just counting down the days now. Thanks to everyone. I will make sure to introduce myself next week.
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !