Main Menu

AFM Round 7, Who's going?

Started by CptnHornblower, September 30, 2011, 10:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptnHornblower

Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

GreenMachine

Details?

Where, when, etc.  I'm old school.  I remember AMA Superbike, but AFM escapes me.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

CptnHornblower

American Federation of Motorcyclists, it's the race series that most of the guys in Reno that I know compete in, Alan Cunningham, oneup, moi, Dan Sewell, etc.

Round 7 is the last round of the year, it starts tomorrow afternoon and runs through Sunday afternoon at Thunderhill. You should shoot over and watch some of the racing Sunday. It's a 3.5 hour drive, but you could probably make it in about 2 hours on the GreenMachine.
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

CptnHornblower

Well, it didn't go all that well.