Main Menu

TTP Race schedule for 2012!

Started by TTPRacing, January 07, 2012, 10:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTPRacing

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know the schedule is out for TTP Racing.  We have two dates this season, July 28-29th and August 25th-26th.
Not sure about who would come out, but it would be nice to see some SSA faces again.  The Mastalka charity event reminded me what it was like to have all of Reno's riders together again.

We have lots of details for these two events coming out this month, to give an idea we will feature a trackday in conjunction with our Sunday race day for each of these events as we did the very first event we had in 2010.  So those not interested in racing can enjoy a Saturday trackday while watching the racing on Sunday.  We will have giveaways such as tires and powercommanders and a BBQ is provided for the riders.

A 250 class will be introduced this 2012 season with Brian Bartlow and his riders. We welcome the new riders and can not wait to see some elbow to elbow action...

More details are in the works with renting his 250's to race as well.  Now you can take our class, we provide timing for you, and you can race a 250.

It would be great to see a few familiar faces at my event this year.

n10sive

is feel like a pro going to be using their trackday pricing or race pricing for your events?
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

TTPRacing

Quote from: n10sive on February 25, 2012, 10:03:08 AM
is feel like a pro going to be using their trackday pricing or race pricing for your events?

Racing pricing I believe. It is a race. 

n10sive

thanks. Wasn't sure since you typically coordinate with Precision for a trackday the day before your race.

GreenMachine

Quote from: TTPRacing on January 07, 2012, 10:29:54 AM
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know the schedule is out for TTP Racing. ...

Keep us informed.  I believe there is interest from several riders in both TTP and trackdays.  I really enjoyed watching last year's endurance race.   Heck, I may even participate in the second TTP Saturday trackday date. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Justin

Quote from: GreenMachine on March 18, 2012, 08:45:29 PM
Hey everyone,

Keep us informed.  I believe there is interest from several riders in both TTP and trackdays.  I really enjoyed watching last year's endurance race.   Heck, I may even participate in the second TTP Saturday trackday date. 
GM it was SO much fun.  especially the ironman.

TTPRacing

Quote from: GreenMachine on March 18, 2012, 08:45:29 PM
Hey everyone,

At least do the endurance,you will get a kick out of that!  Low key racing is the way to go. Best way to get your feet wet without all the pressure.

TTPRacing

TTP is happy to announce its partnership with Performance Friction. These guys are our official brake sponsors!!! Welcome to the club boys!

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=47877

TTPRacing

This is very addictive... I warn you now  ;D

n10sive

Notice hasn't made it here yet...but the race was cancelled today. Part of RFR washed out during the last storm :(

GreenMachine

I know one person who has waited the entire year for this event, even skipping MotoGP so he could be at RFR.  I know he'll be very disappointed.

Thanks for the heads up n10sive.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Sounds like there may be a make up round later this summer.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019