Make: Suzuki
Model: GSX-R 600
Color: Yellow / Black
last scene: 12/03/11
GSX-R600

GreenMachine

Oh that just sucks!!!  :rant

I'll keep an eye out for your bike. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

n10sive

WHERE was it last seen?

Sorry about your bike Scott :(
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Scott

no news yet unfortuatly
it was stolen right out of my carport.
i even had rotor locks and a giant chain around it and a pole
GSX-R600

dub

Quote from: Scott on December 06, 2011, 01:22:12 AM
it was stolen right out of my carport.
i even had rotor locks and a giant chain around it and a pole

whoa, shitty.  how did they get it.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Be sure to tryout SearchTempest.com, if you don't already use it.  You could literally search the entire nation for your bike's criteria -- GSXR-600 parting out, for instance.

GreenMachine

Thought I saw your bike this afternoon coming out of VC with a Ducati rider leading.  But in reflection, I thought I remembered the tail section having a white lower paint scheme and I don't remember seeing the women's silhouette on the side fairing.

Scott

they found it out in Fallon! thanks everyone for keeping an eye out
GSX-R600

n10sive

what kind of condition is it in? Will you be able to ride again or will it have to be salvaged?
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Scott

not to bad. definitely will need some work but still rideable.
Im on an extended vacation in Seattle for a few months so Youngster is babysitting for me.
heres the pics he sent me.

GSX-R600

GreenMachine

It looks like they've done this kind of work before, putting an ignition bypass on.  I guess the question becomes, did the damage they caused to the bike devalue it enough for your insurance to kick in or would you have been better off if it had not been found?  :-\  It has to be a good feeling though to have her back.  This girl has some history to her now.  :D