Main Menu

Name one of your "Worst Movies of All Time"

Started by GreenMachine, August 29, 2011, 08:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Not related to Moto Video, but there's no "off topic."  Sorry.

I'll start and give a clue what one of mine is.  I couldn't have written it better myself:

"I know it won an Oscar. I know it set a box office record. I know millions of teenage girls swooned over Leo and his undying love for Kate. I can hear Celine Dion's haunting voice as I type this. But as I sat in the packed theater watching this unending build-up to the huge event that everyone knows [was] coming, I found myself doing my own version of "Mystery Science Theater," talking back to the screen and annoying the friend seated next to me. There is zero chance that a drifter like Jack would have gotten the attention of, much less the undying love of, a woman of Rose's station in 1912. Drop her very wealthy fiance for a guy who sleeps under bridges and draws naked pictures of legless prostitutes just cause she's bored? Ha! And when Rose flips the bird to a ship's steward as she and Jack try to evade capture, I almost walked out. But I did stay, hoping they would both go down with the ship. One for two!" (Titanic)  —Denise Hazlick
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

JoeBar52

can i include Torque in this chart? If it wasnt for a couple of hot gals and some nice bikes it would have sucked pretty bad!
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside. (Valentino Rossi)

karneybo

Carney