Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

New to Reno/SSA

Started by wtw1ster, August 05, 2011, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wtw1ster

What's up everyone! Just got home from work. I've been a member for a couple months now, but haven't made the time to introduce myself, so here I am. I was born and raised in AK. Lived there for 26 years, then moved to SoCal and lived there for a year and a half. Had another career opportunity present itself and I've been in Reno since early 2011. I really like Reno and everyone here is pretty cool. I'm hoping to hook up with everyone Sunday for the August 7th Nevada City Swim Ride! I've got a blue Yamaha FZ6R and love to ride. Take it sleazy~! Oh yeah, so, I'm inferring there will be some swimming.  :flagSSA  :bluebike

dub

Welcome. Post up in the swim ride roll call, too.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

wtw1ster

GreenMachine

Welcome.  Of course there's going to be some swimming on the swim ride.   :D  If you like, you can get an idea by searching the past several years swim rides.  Ride route is linked in the 2011 Group Ride Schedule, which I assume you've seen.  In the past we have had a lot of people that showed up just for this ride and no other.  We bend our regular ATGATT ride rules recommendations to accommodate riding with swim clothes underneath jeans and such.

Hope to see you out there Sunday!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

wtw1ster

Riding and swimming - AWESOME! GreenMachine: Thanks for the note. I edited my post!

Team Gorgonzola

Welcome to the SSA, i look forward to meet you on a future ride....(Duc almost finished) ???
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-