Main Menu

New user, New Moto

Started by themattreid, June 20, 2008, 12:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

themattreid

Hey everyone, just found this site. After taking a couple years off of sportbikes to focus on enduro/desert riding, I'm back on a 2007 aprilia tuono and live in Reno - have about 2000 miles in the last month - no commuting miles. I usually do some after work rides from 5pm-7pm if anyone is interested in heading out one day. Prefer twisty roads  ;D

Glad to see reno has a sportbike forum!

Team Gorgonzola

Glad you found us. Check out our trackday scheduled for Sunday July 27th. Your tuono will love the Fernley racetrack.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Adiggity

Welcome. And there is also a ride schedule posted as well.

http://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?board=4.0

And you like twisties you say? Well, you've found the right place.  ;D

JENX!!!

Welcome!!!!, see you at the track!!! ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

weavefish

Welcome! hope to see you out and about...
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

A DRAGON

[bAnother aprilia rider. I could be in heaven all over again.][/b]
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

MotoPutz

Oh no, Jerome found a new friend... and he didn't even have to tie meat around his neck this time...

A DRAGON

That hurts Putz. I always told your mom that when she did that to you that it was going to be a crutch for you for a life time. You have never forgotten that. I think you need therapy again.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

Quote from: A DRAGON on June 26, 2008, 02:17:44 AM
That hurts Putz. I always told your mom that when she did that to you that it was going to be a crutch for you for a life time. You have never forgotten that. I think you need therapy again.

Now Jerome thats not very nice >:( but it is funny as $h1t sorry putz
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

MotoPutz

Anyone every notice how good we are at jacking threads on this forum...