Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Im back

Started by mike c, July 12, 2011, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike c

some might know me... some most likely don't, seems like everytime I get knocked down I park my bike. anyway I'm back. Tried to do some riding but mostly just use my bike to commute nowadays. Looks like a lot has changed in the SSA. Look forward to meeting up with some old friends and riding a bit. Mike.

n10sive

Welcome back Mike!

Kudo's too for the good job on the moto competition. I heard lot's of good press about you and your troops.

Still doing the graphics?

edit: My bad...I think I have the wrong Mike C. There are two that I know here. The helmet made me think of Carson's Mike C.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Team Gorgonzola

Is this not Mike C from Carson?
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

Cullen or Corchoran (sp). I'm so confused  :-\

mike c

Yea you got it right Cullen, from carson. Not really painting too much any more. Trying to get up to reno or do a ride with you all just real busy this summer. Building hotrods a little and other stuff....

n10sive

I remember you came by our bike night at Johnny Rockets in one of your rods. Thing was sweet. I want a motorcycle like one of those :)

mike c

ya, that was awhile back workin on doing the swim ride next week...