Main Menu

Bonus Jet Ski day 07/09/11 - Get together with your SSA peeps

Started by GreenMachine, July 07, 2011, 12:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I'll be at Boca Reservoir at around 1:30PM.*  Pssst! That's this Saturday!

I typically launch from the east shoreline.  I'll have my bright yellow SeaDoo XP and a windsurfer pulled by my hunter green S10 Blazer.  Depending on congestion, I'll park as close to the end of the gravel trail as possible.  BYOB.  See y'all there!

Directions: <here>.  Take the  undeveloped gravel path to the east shoreline.  This path Y's.  Take the right side path as you can see in the Google Map picture.

:party

* - Sorry about the late timing.  That's the best I can do.  If I can make it earlier than that, I will update this post with the new time.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

jrwalker

DANG! Just joined the forum now. Would have tried to make it out there if I would have seen this post in time. Went out to Frenchman's yesterday with my jet ski. Do you ever go out to any other lakes? Or is it mostly just Boca?

GreenMachine

The 'bonus' SSA get togethers are just something I'm trying this season.  There will be one other on Saturday August 13th.

Boca is closer to where I live so that's where I typically head.  I've never been to Frenchman's, but would be willing to give it a try.
Welcome to the  :flagSSA
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.