Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Post up who's going. 

How. 

If you want to ride/drive with others. 

Have room for others. 

Trailering your bike.

Etc...
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

I'm riding down before and after the event.   Staying at SkydiverDCM's camping spot for the weekend. :egyptian  Love the MotoGP and AMA Superbikes. 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

cobra23

We will be there, but still working out where to stay if to stay, and who is going.....

Oh boy.

I normally hang out on the hill at turn 2.

golgo

Have one 3 day/parade lap/parking  ticket in the for sale section if there are any latecomers.  Can no longer go due to work.

http://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?topic=3467.0

GreenMachine

kenpokev

Greetings

Last minute camping available @ cost!

I have a deluxe (paved with water & power) XL campsite at the Chaparral Campground within a 3 minute walk of the infield. I need to know if anyone is interested as I have offered this to several riding buddies. My cost was $325 and I would rather not go the eBay route. Feel free to email, text or call:

Kevin
deputykevin@gmail.com
450-1820

Cheers
Aprilia RST-1000
+ Other Garage Buddies

288RR

I will be riding my bike down.  I'll be heading down Friday morning.  And I'm staying up in wastsonville