Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

New to SSA

Started by KKM, May 20, 2011, 07:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KKM

Howdy, Just found your site here this week. The Sunday rides all look nice. Have been on most of the roads you list for your rides. I am always looking for anyplace new to go. This sunday looks good but could see a little rain. I am very tempted. Look forward to meeting all of you.
Kevin
2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

GreenMachine

:welcome to the  :flagSSA!

Have you lived in the area long?  Hope to meet you on one of the group rides.  I'm kind of  :-\ about Sunday's weather forecast, but I did a reconnaissance run out to Downieville and beyond tonight.  *Sigh*  I just love that road!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

KKM

Greenmachine,
Nice to fine some guys that like to ride. Now if the weather will help us out a little bit. I have been in the area a long time. Went to high school in VC. That was a long time ago. I ride both dirt and street as much as I can. The BMW for touring and the Aprilia for day rides. Here is a pic on Monitor pass three weeks ago.
Kevin

2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

GreenMachine

Nice ride! 

BTW, how did you manage to post that picture here on the forum?  You must be an Internet wiz.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Team Gorgonzola

Welcome to the SSA, look forward to meet you. I record all the MotoGP and WSBK and AMA races at my restaurant (La Vecchia). All members are welcome to sit at the bar and watch them. Look forward to meet you.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-