Main Menu

Supermoto - Looks fun as hell!

Started by GreenMachine, May 19, 2011, 11:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I'm going to have to try this some day! :2cool

p.s. video is embedded in the picture. :evil1
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

com3

JoeBar52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYGPUGq-fbA I met this guy during my first track day ever back in Italy (I was racing a Gilera runner racing sccoter, 180cc/40hp) and he was the first person to give me tips about track riding...he has been European Champion and Italian champion several times, and let me tell you Supermoto seen live is the coolest thing ever!
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside. (Valentino Rossi)

dub

^ That guy is pretty good at riding a motorcycle.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Bigcat

edmunsan

Oh yea its fun! notice 320mm front binder. This street legal WR450 set me back about $ 2200 to transform $1800 for super moto kit. Exel 17" rims w/Talon hubs&SS steel spokes, SS steel brake lines, Moto Master disk's and adaptors, Sprockets, Chain, 17" conti tracks tyres w/ tubes. Then $400 for Baja desings street convertion to get a plated. Registration not incuded. Yamaha does not offer a 450 street ready. Only WR250 is available. I use this for my trail bike in winter.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

edmunsan

MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.