Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

At T-Hill with K@TT

Started by Team Gorgonzola, May 12, 2011, 10:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Yours truly in a video: B+ lap at T-Hill, my third day ever at that track. I was able, later to run consistent 2:11's.
I slow down way too much just about everywhere.......
Still great fun :D

http://contour.com/stories/0404111620-alberto-g
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

Nice Alberto! Who did the video for you? Sounds like he was riding a thumper! LOL

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Team Gorgonzola

Actually the engine noise was from my bike! They put a second camera close to the exhaust. The company is called Vision Well. For $ 100 you get a camera rider behind you and two full sessions. After each sessions you sit down at a laptop and the rider comment on your laps. One of the guy's name is Nick, he owns Munroe Motors and last year finished 12th at Laguna in the AMA Daytona Sportbike race...so I listened and found more speed right away. Great tool!!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

JENX!!!

WOW!!! that was awsome Alberto.  ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

edmunsan

Wow that is sooo sexy!!...............The bike...Alberto..the bike!.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

Team Gorgonzola

-Hunter S. Thompson-