Main Menu

Big BARF ralley in Quincy 5/13/2011

Started by n10sive, May 06, 2011, 09:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

Thought I would toss this out there.

There will be about 60 sport bike riders from the Bay Area spending the weekend in Quincy this next weekend. If anyone is interested in just dropping by and meeting some out of towners, and even offering to take groups out on your favorite loops, drop on by!

More info here: http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360237

I am sure they would appreciate some local people showing up and helping out the rides. I was thinking of taking a group down Mt. Rose, up Gieger, down the truck route, up Kingsbury and around the lake back to 89 for the return trip to Quincy.

I've done their Fall Rally to Hawthorne twice now and it's a lot of fun!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

GreenMachine

I was going to see about going down there way next weekend for AMA Superbike at Infineon.  Although for anyone not going, this would be some great fun.  We have no ride planned for May 15th.  That's intentional, to promote race participation.  The BARF event presents an opportunity for those not going to the races.

Thanks n10sive for the heads-up post!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Bigcat

Dale, this sounds like fun. When are you planning to go?

n10sive

plans are all goofed now. Looks like rain this weekend, and Scott mentioned wine tasting in Jackson. I am soooo confused now! LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

Quote from: n10sive on May 11, 2011, 12:14:45 PMLooks like rain this weekend

Yeah, the weather is ruining everything this weekend.  90% chance of snow up here for the first stage of the Amgen Tour of California. :(
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 12, 2011, 02:29:24 PM
Are you spectating or riding?

As a fat oaf, and not a professional cyclist, I will be spectating.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019