Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

hello everyone.

Started by kyledday, April 20, 2011, 06:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledday

Hi my name is Kyle i have been riding for years now; i started on dirt bikes and moved to the street a couple of years ago. I am always open to meet new people who appreciate riding as much as i do. I look forward to meeting all of you.

GreenMachine

:welcome  That's what SSA is all about.

What kind of bike do you ride?

:ylwbike2 :blackbike :greybike :grnbike :redbike2 :bluebike
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

kyledday

2009 Yamaha R6s. It's my baby, so i am looking at recent posts and can help but notice bike nights i was just wondering if there are any upcoming events i can attend?

GreenMachine

Oh.  I'm sorry, we don't allow Yamaha's in this forum.  You'll have to leave now.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

j/k :pieface

Our Bike Night is scheduled for the first Tuesday of every month until May, when it becomes a weekly Tuesday event.  As temps warm up, more and more people come out.

Keep an eye on the forum to find out if there are any changes to that.

kyledday

mikey

See ya on a Tuesday, I have Tuesday off this year.
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

n10sive

welcome to the board.

A group of us that live in Carson/Douglas meet on Mondays. This coming monday we will be at Johnny Rockets in South Carson. We move the location every week and try different places.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike