Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Z2 at RFR

Started by Team Gorgonzola, April 17, 2011, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Is anyone going? I need a ride for my buddy Giovanni. He's going to pop his cherry at RFR. Not the best choice but is the best he can do for now.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on April 17, 2011, 11:32:03 PM
Is anyone going? I need a ride for my buddy Giovanni. He's going to pop his cherry at RFR. Not the best choice but is the best he can do for now.

You said you wouldn't support RFR this year!!

JoeBar52

I know guys, and trust me if I had other choices I would take them. Unfortunately for the moment this is the best I can do.
I heard and I'm aware of everything that happened at RFR and I'm with you, but (at the moment at least) I can't afford to go to Thunderhill or Miller (even though I'd love to) for both financial and working reasons...It's not the happiest choice I made, but I have to start somewhere...as I told Al I just need RFR to build some experience on the track (last time I was on the track it was almost 10 years ago...with a race ready SCOOTER  ;D ) and then moving to the big leagues...
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside. (Valentino Rossi)

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Rick Bay on April 18, 2011, 11:00:49 PM
Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on April 17, 2011, 11:32:03 PM

You said you wouldn't support RFR this year!!

I am NOT riding RFR but my friend still need a ride and I am checking for a ride for him....keep your panties on girls!! :deadhorse
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

Me?  I'm with you guys.  RFR is not getting a dime out of me this year, but then, that's not saying a lot.  :D
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

CptnHornblower

Hi Alberto, I'm going on Saturday and I have an empty spot in my trailer, so he can ride with me if he wants.
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

dub

booya!  The system works.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: CptnHornblower on April 19, 2011, 09:25:28 AM
Hi Alberto, I'm going on Saturday and I have an empty spot in my trailer, so he can ride with me if he wants.
He is going on Sunday. Probably the first and last time at RFR; then he will be with me at Thunderhill!!
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

-Hunter S. Thompson-

dub

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on April 20, 2011, 04:49:06 PM
Quote from: dub on April 19, 2011, 10:47:34 AM
booya!  The system works.

??

You were asking for a ride for Giovanni and found one.  So, the system works.

Of course, I spoke too soon 'cause it's the wrong day.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019