Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Sunday Ride anyone? 4/17

Started by Scott, April 15, 2011, 09:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin Rhoda

Dani is sick this morning too and asked me to stay home with her.

Have fun guys.

wills

Quote from: GreenMachine on April 17, 2011, 08:39:02 AM
You're dreaming if you think that one is still bar tending!   :fail  WE CAN DREAM, CAN'T WE? :|) I did my yard work last night and filled my trash receptacle.  I'm ready to ride.

BTW, why don't you take the CBR?  I thought you were going to give feedback on how it handles?  HANDLES GREAT ON VC & TR!
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

n10sive

lookin' forward to seeing you GM! Sorry you're not feeling well Scott. Would be nice to see you again too.

FWIW, I can't tell whether or not my sniffles are from allergies or a cold. I spent all day yesterday servicing the bikes and vehicles and I think my body can't handle all the sunshine! LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

GreenMachine

Allen dodged a giant bullet today, when his bike threw its chain.  Never saw that before.  We think it had to do with him giving it too much throttle, but it could have just been the master-link.  Fortunately, he had just enough momentum to coast to a convenient paved pull-out along the roadside, while Tammy ran back to Minden.  Pushing a ZZR-1200 would have been a chore.  So after much fanfare, n10sive, Edmunsan and I continued on to Bridgeport.  The highways were deserted. 

No discount for out-of-towners today at the burger joint.  Pretty good burger and chili cheese fries!  n10sive was right.  About the time we got back to Allen, he and Tammy were just closing the trailer up.

After that, w stopped one more time back where we started for a healthy Keva drink and stories.  Mmmmm, good.   :angel

Thanks to everyone for the great day of riding!

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

n10sive

Thanks for joining us today for some good riding and some good food GM! Was great to see you again.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

GreenMachine

Always a pleasure n10sive.

Instigator!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

edmunsan

Great pics! thanks GM. Took some video resolution sucks
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

GreenMachine

You have video?  How much blackmail munny do you require?  Then again, if the video was blurry, some of us needn't worry. :GrnWheelie