Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Hi everybody!

Started by JoeBar52, April 11, 2011, 03:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeBar52

Hi everyone! My name is Giovanni, some of you already got to meet me, since I work at La Vecchia! I finnaly got back on the saddle after a few years with a new toy, my lovely Ducati (of course, otherwise Alberto would probably fire me  ;D ) Monster S4! I've been riding for a while now, almost 12 years and I couldn't wait to start again!! Well, anyways I hope to start riding with you guys ASAP and I'll see you at La Vecchia!! Ciao!
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside. (Valentino Rossi)

Team Gorgonzola

Bravo Giovanni!! Welcome to the forum, my Duc should be ready in a week or so!!!Yeah!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

RBRDUC

Welcome glad to see more people and of course Ducati's
02 Ducati 748s
92 zx7

youngster775

Right on man! very happy to see you jumping into it! hey, If Alberto fires you, you can to work for me and I'll get you lined up on a fast bike!  :r6y   :uwish
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Scott

youngster, I'm not trying to be the grammar police but you accidentally put "fast-bike" and "R6" in the same sentence!  :rotflmao

:gsxr
GSX-R600

mikey

welcome and great bike     DUCATI
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Scott on April 13, 2011, 09:13:46 AM
youngster, I'm not trying to be the grammar police but you accidentally put "fast-bike" and "R6" in the same sentence!  :rotflmao

:gsxr

Yeah mon, that's like "jumbo shrimps" or something :P
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

JoeBar52

Thank you guys! Can't wait to ride with you all!
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside. (Valentino Rossi)