Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

New...last year

Started by DatZX9Girl, April 05, 2011, 10:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DatZX9Girl

Howdies!!  DeeDra Cornelius here.  The hubby (Scott) and I began going to the SSA Tuesday night meetings at La Vecchia last summer, so some of you have already met us.  Scott's already on the board here, but I am new to it as of tonight.  So...I guess that makes me a board newbie...or something.  Anyway, since I just signed up, I figured it would be a good idea to intro myself on this thread before I start jumping in on everyone's discussions.  I'm looking forward to actually doing some rides with the group this year...as soon as my new fairings are painted and ready to go.  I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone a little better this year as well.  Thanks for having us!!  See you soon!  ;)
If you can't beat em...join em, at least half way!

youngster775

Hi again! you aren't a newbee! but nice to see you on the website! see you at some bike nights coming soon!  ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Scott

hey nice to meet you guys last night. this is gonna be a great Sunday ride season!
GSX-R600

Team Gorgonzola

Hey, great to have Scott better half on the board. :D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-