Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

new

Started by bocole775, March 28, 2011, 09:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bocole775

Hi, I ride a 2009 GSX-R 750. I recently moved from the San Jose,  Ca area,  where I rode quite a bit.  I am looking for some good roads to ride in this area.  I am also looking to do some track days.  I enjoy spirited rides in the twisties.  I am trying to get used to the limited rideing season here in Nevada.  I am constantly trying to improve on my skills as a rider, and I think that group rides with good riders can do that.  Looking forward to meeting people in the club with the same passion about motorcycles that I have.  Thanks  Bob

Scott

Nice to meet you Bob and Welcome to the Club! now that its starting to warm up we will soon be posting our weekly Sunday ride schedule. we will have a few track days thrown in there as well. please come out to some of our bike nights and introduce yourself,we hold them on the first Tuesday of every month @ La Vecchia 7pm and will be going to every Tuesday as the weather warms up.
:flagSSA
GSX-R600

n10sive

Welcome Bob!

Did you post on any of the bay area forums like BARF or SBR?

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

youngster775

:welcome2 Bob! glad to see you here. we have some awesome sunday rides, and they're all starting soon! WE also have a few trackday weekends planned out too. Come on down to LaVecchias (corner of Moanna & Virginia) this coming up Tuesday. We would like to meet you. Great food and great people.  :thumbup
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Team Gorgonzola

Hello there and welcome to the SSA :angel where we're all angels ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-