Main Menu

New to the Forum, Accelerated Rider Coaching

Started by E!, March 18, 2011, 02:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E!

Hi, my name is Ethan. Most people call me E.  Street/track rider and rider/racing coach. While ARC Trackademics is based at RFR this season (I now understand your group has opted not to support RFR), I also do private coaching at other tracks and street skills coaching all through Nor Cal. As mentioned in my previous post, I look forward to meeting and riding with you guys whether on the track, streets, canyons...  It's all love for the sport.  Feel free to hit me up anytime.

Thanks

E

Accelerated Rider Coaching
www.ARC-Trackademics.com
ethan@ARC-Trackademics.com

youngster775

Hey Ethan, good to see you on the site. I apologize if I come off wrong, but we (SSA) are not supporting RFR in any way at this time. Alot of us really appreciate your coaching, you are such a talented rider and are able to relate info to us. we would like to see you at some other racetracks. ie thill, infineon, laguna, etc... we are asking all of our riders to go elsewhere this year until we can come to some kind of agreement with RFR. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM. I'll modify this post soon. thanks!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

E!

Quote from: youngster775 on March 18, 2011, 09:28:51 PM
Hey Ethan, good to see you on the site. I apologize if I come off wrong, but we (SSA) are not supporting RFR in any way at this time. Alot of us really appreciate your coaching, you are such a talented rider and are able to relate info to us. we would like to see you at some other racetracks. ie thill, infineon, laguna, etc... we are asking all of our riders to go elsewhere this year until we can come to some kind of agreement with RFR. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM. I'll modify this post soon. thanks!

Thx for the heads up on the ban on RFR. I'm not looking to step on anyone's toes. I put ARC together to provide affordable coaching for people because i'm tired of seeing people crashing on the streets or putting hard earned money into their bikes and track days with little return or progress. I really do hope to help as many people as I can and while I would assume RFR and the TTP racing would be an advantage to riders in the area, I respect your decisions and would still like to extend a discount to SSA for on track (obviously anything other than RFR) or off track coaching.

E

www.ARC-Trackademics.com

GreenMachine

:welcome E! 

I've been on SCR since last summer and have ridden on several of your group's group rides.  That's more my thing (The Pace) than track days, but I have a great appreciation for those of you who regularly attend track events. 

Joining the Sierra Sportbike Association has been a great experience for me.  Very rewarding.  Nice people who'll go out of their way for you in your time of need, riders of all levels, some who are 100% committed to the sport, others who just show up once a year and everything in between.  I get the feeling it's very much like your SCR family.

From what I've gathered so far, you're talents aren't limited to just the track.  You share a lot of riding tips on the SCR site stickies: yeah, people do read them!  (See above).

I hope I get the opportunity to meet you this year.  If not, I'm sure I'll enjoy reading whatever input you have time to share. -GM

p.s.  I've always wondered what E! represented.  Thanks for sharing.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

youngster775

Quote from: E! on March 20, 2011, 06:34:04 PM
Quote from: youngster775 on March 18, 2011, 09:28:51 PM

Thx for the heads up on the ban on RFR. I'm not looking to step on anyone's toes. I put ARC together to provide affordable coaching for people because i'm tired of seeing people crashing on the streets or putting hard earned money into their bikes and track days with little return or progress. I really do hope to help as many people as I can and while I would assume RFR and the TTP racing would be an advantage to riders in the area, I respect your decisions and would still like to extend a discount to SSA for on track (obviously anything other than RFR) or off track coaching.

Thank you for your understanding E, we respect your coaching and efforts in the motorcycle community. we as a club hope to move forward and get past the issues with RFR. we love that track, Its our hometown stomping grounds! just unhappy with the way It's going.

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

cobra23

Talk to Alberto...

I am going to fix the RFR thing if possible.

Ted

E!

Quote from: GreenMachine on March 20, 2011, 07:07:10 PM
:welcome E! 

I've been on SCR since last summer and have ridden on several of your group's group rides.  That's more my thing (The Pace) than track days, but I have a great appreciation for those of you who regularly attend track events. 

Joining the Sierra Sportbike Association has been a great experience for me.  Very rewarding.  Nice people who'll go out of their way for you in your time of need, riders of all levels, some who are 100% committed to the sport, others who just show up once a year and everything in between.  I get the feeling it's very much like your SCR family.

From what I've gathered so far, you're talents aren't limited to just the track.  You share a lot of riding tips on the SCR site stickies: yeah, people do read them!  (See above).

I hope I get the opportunity to meet you this year.  If not, I'm sure I'll enjoy reading whatever input you have time to share. -GM

p.s.  I've always wondered what E! represented.  Thanks for sharing.

Thx for the kind words. I look forward to getting out on some street rides with you guys. I put on lots of day rides and a few overnighters each year. I'm sure we'll be able to connect.  As for what I represent... family and friends.

Two ups and track coaching... (I think that's an SSA sicker on the other bike)

Track fun...

Group rides...

It's a family thing...

E

www.ARC-Trackademics.com

E!

Quote from: cobra23 on March 20, 2011, 09:07:17 PM
Talk to Alberto...

I am going to fix the RFR thing if possible.

Ted

I really hope you can fix whatever the problem is. RFR is an incredible track with all the different types of corners, straights, esses, camber changes, elevation changes and configurations. I imagine it's a pretty long and expensive trip to to ride other tracks. If there's anything I can do to help... I'm in your corner.  Looking forward to riding with you this season.
E

www.ARC-Trackademics.com

Rick Bay (BRA)

:welcome2

Anyway, we are planning to go to Thunderhill apr 04 and 05....

E!

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on March 21, 2011, 11:22:30 AM
:welcome2

Anyway, we are planning to go to Thunderhill apr 04 and 05....

I'll be in Truckee that weekend (2nd/3rd) ... maybe I could take Monday off and ride T-Hill with you guys.  Who's putting on the TD and how many do you have going?
E

www.ARC-Trackademics.com

Rick Bay (BRA)

3 confirmed and 3 waiting for the weather conditions...
I don't have large experience as I have in Fernely but I've been on Thill a few times...

E!

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on March 21, 2011, 11:49:46 AM
I don't have large experience as I have in Fernely but I've been on Thill a few times...

Hope I can make it out there with you guys. Awesome track! But Man... does it shred the left side of tires....

E

www.ARC-Trackademics.com

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: E! on March 21, 2011, 12:28:38 PM

Hope I can make it out there with you guys. Awesome track! But Man... does it shred the left side of tires....

Tires?? I know! But that is the price we pay to have fun… Actually I think there is not amount of money that can pay our happiness...

E!

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on March 21, 2011, 12:33:32 PM
Quote from: E! on March 21, 2011, 12:28:38 PM

That is the price we pay to have fun... Actually I think there is not amount of money that can pay our happiness...

I would love to have the budget to test that theory :)
E

www.ARC-Trackademics.com

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)