Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

new to site

Started by elkor1, February 08, 2011, 07:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elkor1

hi my name is jason. i ride a 2001 R1 and sometimes play on the 2000 R6. name says Elko but ive been back in the sparks area almost a year. just had to keep all my forum names the same. i am always talking to people with bikes where ever i go so i may have chatted with some of you before. looking forward to joining you guys on your rides this year.

mikey

Welcome there are several organized rides every Sunday long rides to.  All the maps and routs are listed in the ride area, they will make a 2011 schedule.
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

youngster775

Right on Jason! glad to see you here!  :thumbup I love them Yamahas too...  :r6y our ride schedule isn't that much farther away.. I'm ready to ride
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Team Gorgonzola

Wecome Jason, good to see you on the forum, look forward to meet you on an upcoming ride.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

xchpstang88

Hey im new to the site too! welcome  :D

sparkygixxer

Welcome to the group. :howdy
I can't wait for the season to start!

elkor1

Well since I have been laid off since December, I have been using every warm day to my advantage. I get to ride when ever my mom can watch my son for me. yes, I can't wait for group rides. All last summer we would go somewhere different every Sunday morning. It is the best way to relieve the stresses from the prior week.

sparkygixxer

Quote from: elkor1 on February 08, 2011, 08:55:34 PM
It is the best way to relieve the stresses from the prior week.
:Iagree :agree

A DRAGON

Jason and xchpstang88.  Welcome to the SSA.  We'll be riding our tires off of our bikes when the weather gets better.  We'd love to have  a few new faces.    :welcome
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Dragone

Welcome to SSA.  No worries elkor1, I am in that local (elko) right now and still not riding yet.

Rick Bay (BRA)

elkor1

I am not in Elko these days, I am in Reno and riding as often as my sitter allows.