Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by xchpstang88, February 06, 2011, 10:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xchpstang88

Hey names Glen I am new to this forum and have only road one season two years ago. Just got a new bike, a 2005 gsxr600 20th anniversery. Very happy to be back on a bike i missed it. Also exited to be on this forum so i can meet other riders and go out riding! I havent been riding long so not much experiance, but im sure i will still have a blast.

youngster775

:welcome Glen! glad to see you found the site! we are going to do some awesome group rides this year, hope to see you there and some of our bike nights! all rides will be posted on our site...
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

dub

Hey Glen, welcome.

Are you, by chance, a former CHP trooper who also owns an '88 Mustang?
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

xchpstang88

Thanks! yeah looking forward to some bike nights and weekend rides as well. I went out riding a bit today saw some people but it was pretty cold still!!!! Na im not an chp trooper, but the car i own is an xchp mustang 88 that I have been working on for the last ten years.

Scott

GSX-R600

Rick Bay (BRA)

Team Gorgonzola

Hey Glen "benvenuto" (welcome) to the forum. We're glad you found us. Look forward to meeting you.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

xchpstang88

sparkygixxer

Welcome Glen
Season is coming soon, we are all excited!!!
:band

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

A DRAGON

:welcome Hope to see more of you.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

xchpstang88

Yeah seeing snow on my day off SUCKS cant wait for nice weather for some rides!

sparkygixxer

Quote from: xchpstang88 on February 16, 2011, 09:39:02 AM
Yeah seeing snow on my day off SUCKS cant wait for nice weather for some rides!
I hear that...but it's a whole hell of a lot better than those damn crazy winds we were having!!!  Geesh they were wild  :rainday

xchpstang88

tru dat riding in wind like that would be crazy.. :o

xchpstang88

Hey finaly got some pics of the new bike here they are!  ;D

It was droped by the first owner, has a salvage title but in great shape. just a few cosmetic things. Bike has bout 13k on it. Has a G.P.R slip on and thats bout it!!