Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Howdy Yall

Started by Aaron -KTM- Moore, January 14, 2011, 12:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron -KTM- Moore

Howdy,
Well, I am a Dust Devil Dual Sport rider, and have met a few of you already and was very impressed with those I have met. I truely beleive if it has two wheels, it needs to be riden. I have riden many bikes and love them all. i am currently in the process of  (co-) promoting and marketing the next (and best) Ride Reno 200. However meeting your club and members has put the itch back into my wallet for another superbike.
So I hope our clubs can come together for an AWESOME event with all the ideas that was thrown around. either way, You will deffinately see me around more often. Like I said, If it has two wheels, it needs to be riden, and you can never have too many bikes.

Aaron
775-857-8759
Aaron
Two or Four tires, Asphalt or Dirt, I don't really care!! As long as I can fasten that strap, Twist that Throttle, and watch all my worries disappear behind me, I'm good!!

Team Gorgonzola

Aaron, it was great to meet you too, you have some great moto-story and the passion for metal steeds. I look forward to see you again.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

youngster775

:Iagree It was great to meet you last night!  :GrnWheelie
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Dragone

Welcome to the group and of the ride time.  congrats.

sparkygixxer

Hey there... I think I may have been one of those that you met.  But maybe not one that you were impressed with. LOL  Hope to see you around!

Aaron -KTM- Moore

Yes Yes, my name is Aaron and I'm a Motorcycle-holic (any) ;D
Aaron
Two or Four tires, Asphalt or Dirt, I don't really care!! As long as I can fasten that strap, Twist that Throttle, and watch all my worries disappear behind me, I'm good!!

A DRAGON

Welcome to the Club Aaron
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750