Main Menu

Kegwins annouces his 2011 schedule.

Started by A DRAGON, December 18, 2010, 04:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Happy Holidays!

This message is a heads-up to everyone on our announcements-only email list that our 2011 schedule will be released on Monday, Dec 20th. At that time it will be possible to reserve spots for our track days and schools.

Ticket packs will be available for purchase on Monday. A limited number of the specially priced 10 and 20 ticket packs will be sold. We're sorry we can't make them available all year long. 5-pack ticket packs should be available for a longer period of time.

As always, we expect to add more events during the year as attractive ones are offered to us. Subscribers to this will always be alerted first.

Note: We are sorry that our calendar won't reflect Laguna Seca events at this time. We delayed this announcement in order to include those dates but we still haven't heard and feel we shouldn't wait longer. (Unfortunately the County of Monterey devised a bizarre method for awarding Laguna reservations for 2011 and it is very late managing it.)

Thank you for supporting us with your business. If there's anything we can help with please call or email.

Warm regards,
Lance and Linda Keigwin

Keigwins@theTrack, Inc.
http://keigwin.com
650-949-5609

I"m up for a 5 pack this year. If your going to Miller in June Buy the 5 pack it's easier.  Let's hook up on these days and we'll jump on some Pacific Track time as well.  See everyone at the track. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Team Gorgonzola

I think I'll get a 5 pack this year as RFR doesn't really want us (SSA) there so I guess my $ 1,000 buckaroos will go to T-Hill and Miller.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

sparkygixxer

I NEED A SUGAR DADDY!  Please contact at your earliest convenience  :angel lol

Rick Bay (BRA)

I'm thinking to buy a 5 days pack again.

The schedule is reduced at this year.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Oneup

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on January 16, 2011, 07:39:53 PM

He is currently 10 days short of last year.  5 of those are Laguna Seca (Laguna changed the way they handle their dates).  The other 5 are a 2 day novice school, 2 days that lose money every year, and his invitational day.  He will probably add more later in the year.  I will be at almost all of his weekend dates so let me know and we can ride together.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Team Gorgonzola

Greg, it'll be great to ride with you I'll know more in a few weeks (I am working on a deal to move the restaurant that should close soon).
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Oneup on January 17, 2011, 07:34:30 PM
Quote from: Rick Tahoe on January 16, 2011, 07:39:53 PM

He is currently 10 days short of last year.  5 of those are Laguna Seca (Laguna changed the way they handle their dates).  The other 5 are a 2 day novice school, 2 days that lose money every year, and his invitational day.  He will probably add more later in the year.  I will be at almost all of his weekend dates so let me know and we can ride together.

Right on Greg. That will be fun ride with you. I'll let you know my days. For sure are included: two days Miller and one Laguna.
Let's see.

Oneup

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on January 17, 2011, 10:47:03 PM

Right on Greg. That will be fun ride with you. I'll let you know my days. For sure are included: two days Miller and one Laguna.
Let's see.

I'll be at Miller for sure but if I don't think I'll be at Laguna this year.  Not worth switching exhausts.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

youngster775

I sweetch, I sweetch!  :D here comes youngster short shifting up the hill...  :D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

stimacsays

I think Me, Harth from Salt Lake, and Paul and Smarty from Australia will do July 26 after the GP. Then hang in Reno for a few days. Yes, my wife will be along also. I go EVERY where with her.

Cant wait to see you guys.

This one will sell out quick because its only $150. How soon you think we should pay?

JeffW

I got a 10-pack this year. Am signed up for Thunderhill 4/23,24 Infineon 5/6 Miller 6/11,12 Infineon 8/2 Thunderhill 9/3,4 Infineon 10/6. I'm hoping for two dry days in Utah this year.

youngster775

I hope for 2 dry days at miller every year! still hasn't happened.... I carry rain slicks in my rig now  ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F