Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Started by CRASH, November 15, 2010, 06:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRASH

HELLO  guys my names JOSE AKA CRASH VP FROM STREET KINGS I ride a BLUE 2007 GSXR 1000 THE BEST BIKE ARE MADE BY GSXR LOL :D JK :D. ALOT of u guys already know who I`m or heard about me or my MC. I heard alot of good things about this website and SSA I have check it out here there but not really got involve. But now I know alot of you guys. We`ve been at alot of the SSA BIKENITES Always had good time there only when our guys WIN LOL  :D JK :D. Some of the RIDES, TRACK DAYS and it always fun as long everybody is safe. My goals to this website is to try to be MORE INVOLVE with SSA and more RIDERS OUT THERE. so this a liltle info of who I`m.
505 STREET KINGS

Scott

:welcome to the  :flagSSA CRASH
maybe we can get you out to a few more trackdays and change your name to NOCRASH lol
:gsxr
GSX-R600

Team Gorgonzola

Hey Jose, Alberto here, great to see you on the website. Thanks for coming to the SSA bikenite and for the support. You guys rock :welcome2
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

youngster775

Right on Jose! Glad to see you here! now all you need to do to is get on a real bike LOL  :r6y :ylwbike2
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

dub

Welcome.  Nice to see you here.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

mikey

Hi there       welcome  ;D ;D ;D
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

A DRAGON

Jose.  I really hope you do get more involved.  We'd love to have you. :thumbup
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Dragone

Quote from: Scott on November 15, 2010, 06:50:27 PM
:welcome to the  :flagSSA CRASH
maybe we can get you out to a few more trackdays and change your name to NOCRASH lol
:gsxr

hahaha, welcome, and go kawi green!  See ya at the next meeting

sparkygixxer

Well hello there, see ya on the track/weekend ride when the weather changes for us here in Reno

cobra23