Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

tonight or halloween

Started by karneybo, October 30, 2010, 08:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karneybo

Anybody doing any thing tonight or halloween night have no plns and want to get out and have some fun.
Carney

sparkygixxer

I'm in the same boat, but I'm a bit under the weather still.  I did go out to the pumpkin patch last week and today finally got it out of my car to carve.  Let's see how that goes.

GreenMachine

I went for a little spin up to Stead, then down to CC for today's parade.  I didn't think I'd enjoy a parade, but company makes all the difference.  LEOs were swarming all over the place too, but mostly directing traffic around the festivities.

No plans for the evening other than some projects I'm working on.  Probably won't head out for any night-life activities.

-Sparky  :hangover under the weather.... I don't even want to know!!!  :nana
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

youngster775

James, it was nice hanging out with you tonight at GSR! even though I'm pretty boring and preoccupied at the poker table it was nice hanging out!  ;)
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

sparkygixxer

Quote from: GreenMachine on October 30, 2010, 05:24:09 PM
-Sparky  :hangover under the weather.... I don't even want to know!!!  :nana

So I still have a head cold.  Thought that I was gonna stay in my pajamas all weekend, but I gave in to peer pressure.  Had a few alcoholic beverages, but mostly Red Bulls, and let me tell you...Sparky does NOT need caffeine...LOL   Ended up playing guitar hero with all the drunks till 3am...was useless the next day.  Yes GM, I am useful at times  :angel