Main Menu

Hello, my name is Eddie and I'm a streetbike o' holic

Started by daytona675, October 20, 2010, 09:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytona675

What up all. It's the end of the season around these parts which isn't the perfect time to join, but when the time comes it will be nice to have some local riding partners. Im still going to hit up Infineon nov 1. And thunder hill nov 7,8 weekend. Then I'm buying the new studded snow Michelin power pures.
One question. I haven't been to reno fernley yet, but someone said it tears up tires pretty fast. True? Not that it would stop me from going. Nice to be aquantted with y'all. Have a good winter and hopefully you have some winter toys to keep you busy.
Respect the code. And keep your skills higher than your balls.

A DRAGON

daytona675.  Welcome to the SSA.  RFR isn't really that bad on tires for me.  Maybe if your running a 2:35 it might be tough on tires.   

Enjoy your day at Infineon on the first (1)  I'm headed there on Nov. 6th (Monday) 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

youngster775

welcome Eddie! other tracks eat my tires way quicker than fernley does..
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

mikey

ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

Team Gorgonzola

"Studded Power Pure" LOL Welcome to SSA, we have members that "go dirt" during the cold season. Look forward to meet you.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

edmunsan

How about that 2 Ed's both on 675 Daytona's from the same area! I used to live in Soth Lake Tahoe also. :D
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

sparkygixxer

hey there.  There are a few guys that are from South Lake that ride at RFR.  Some go to the Monday nights down south.  I'm thinking of heading down there tonight...10/25/10.  Driving of course...I'm female and hate freezing, I've gotten stuck in snow twice...Not the brightest thing I've done, but I don't want to do it ever again.

n10sive

We'll be at the chinese place by in and out near Topsy lane Sparky.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: youngster775 on October 20, 2010, 09:56:48 AM
welcome Eddie! other tracks eat my tires way quicker than fernley does..

Laguna is the 1st one in my opinion.

Rick Bay (BRA)