Main Menu

October 22 and 23 Track Day Cancelled.

Started by A DRAGON, October 03, 2010, 11:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I've decided to cancel our October Weekend Track day.  I think we need to prepare for the upcoming 2011 season.  If you have paid in advance for any of these weekends.  I will be issuing your refund this week.  If I miss anyone one please send me a PM and I'll take care of it.  All 2 for 1 certificates will be honored next year as well as our Free Track Day Certificates.  If you have any Questions please feel free to call or send me a PM.

I'm sorry if this caused any problems for any of our members.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

ChrisM

my wife and i only want to ride track.  

when the track riding gets canceled, and in a way that feels that some sort of un aired drama is playing a part, it makes me want to move back to portland where a great track with 4 track day providers existed.

why the hang up over RFR?   a fun course that is far from finished but yet cheap as heck for entry fees?

in the  interim we will ride thill, miller, laguna, etc... but it;s mildly lame that rfr suffers from whatever, beings its so close to home.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: ChrisM on October 04, 2010, 08:50:34 PM
my wife and i only want to ride track.  

when the track riding gets canceled, and in a way that feels that some sort of un aired drama is playing a part, it makes me want to move back to portland where a great track with 4 track day providers existed.

why the hang up over RFR?   a fun course that is far from finished but yet cheap as heck for entry fees?

in the  interim we will ride thill, miller, laguna, etc... but it;s mildly lame that rfr suffers from whatever, beings its so close to home.

Seems like still have track day for, at least, one day that weekend.
It is different provider but still have the event.
Also, you still have other options this month with differents track providers for RFR.

dub

You can still ride RFR this October (4 days) if you wish. FYI.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Rick Bay (BRA)

com3

Quote from: ChrisM on October 04, 2010, 08:50:34 PM
...and in a way that feels that some sort of un aired drama is playing a part..

no drama but the drama you make for yourself. :)  the days got cancelled thru SSA for whatever reason..sometimes shit happens, you know that... but were picked up by another motorbike provider.  so there are STILL motorbike trackdays this weekend if you and your wife wanna ride. :thumbup

Alumitanium

awww man! yer killin' me! I got a trackbike and a whole new 1 piece i wanna break in! I was finally gonna have some fun!
The FASTEST rider in "D" group!!!