Main Menu

sunday ride in the Sierras.

Started by t595, September 26, 2010, 07:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t595

WOW! What a great ride today to Oroville with yous guys. New roads for me and great conditions.
Thanks for having me, can't wait to do it again and do a track day some time.  

GreenMachine

:thumbup  Glad you came out to play and welcome to  :flagSSA  Wills knows how to show everybody a good time.  BTW, your pic is in the General Discussion thread for today's ride.  You're always welcome to join us or post up your own ride.  That's the way we roll!   :D
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Sconnie

Guys,

I have met a couple of you @ Tuesday bike night.  I moved here in January and want to get out for a track day yet this year.  My ride is a blue 2004 R6 with 2009 R6 moto GP style exhaust and a wolf pack logo under my tail section. I LOVE Gieger grade:

http://www.youtube.com/user/glgoetting#p/u/5/wfHwIq2vMSU

Last month I made a 1300 mile trip out to hwy 1 from Eureka down to San Fran.  Thanks again to Jerome and Andy for the hook up of the Ventura Pack System.  With that trip I crossed 9,000 for the season and now need a new rear tire!  I look forward to riding with you guys.

Gene

sparkygixxer

Quote from: Sconnie on September 26, 2010, 10:22:31 PM
Guys,
Last month I made a 1300 mile trip out to hwy 1 from Eureka down to San Fran.  Thanks again to Jerome and Andy for the hook up of the Ventura Pack System.  With that trip I crossed 9,000 for the season and now need a new rear tire!  I look forward to riding with you guys.
Gene

WOW, what a great summer you had.  LUCKY!!!

Alumitanium

You did all that milage on your R6?!?!??? Your poor back! When i had my '02 R6 i took 395 to Yosemite, through the park to Fresno then back up the next day. My lower back was killin me by the time i got to Sac! I did the same trip on my cruiser and layed back the whole time!
The FASTEST rider in "D" group!!!

Scott

Quote from: Alumitanium on September 28, 2010, 01:29:20 AM

You did all that milage on your R6?!?!??? Your poor back! When i had my '02 R6 i took 395 to Yosemite, through the park to Fresno then back up the next day. My lower back was killin me by the time i got to Sac! I did the same trip on my cruiser and layed back the whole time!

Im sure she took the Triumph
GSX-R600

Alumitanium

pretty sure scoonie is a guy. lol he's the one that went on the upper U.S. 1 (PCH) trip.

Scott

lol my bad. i got lost in the whole whos quoting whos reply scramble!
:P
GSX-R600

Alumitanium

sparkygixxer

:'( :'( :'(  I miss Sunday rides already  :'( :'( :'(

Ok... it is that time of the month, maybe that's why I'm so sappy

A DRAGON

Guys,

I have met a couple of you @ Tuesday bike night.  I moved here in January and want to get out for a track day yet this year.  My ride is a blue 2004 R6 with 2009 R6 moto GP style exhaust and a wolf pack logo under my tail section. I LOVE Gieger grade:

http://www.youtube.com/user/glgoetting#p/u/5/wfHwIq2vMSU

Last month I made a 1300 mile trip out to hwy 1 from Eureka down to San Fran.  Thanks again to Jerome and Andy for the hook up of the Ventura Pack System.  With that trip I crossed 9,000 for the season and now need a new rear tire!  I look forward to riding with you guys.

Gene

Gene I really felt bad about mentioning that Ventura bike rack in front of those parts guys at Suzuki.  I had to let you know.  So happy that the system worked out for you.  I really love that thing.   I have one for everyone of my street bikes.  It makes a weekend trip so nice.  And you hardly know it's on the back of your bike.  Your a very lucky man.  You didn't have to try all that other stuff first.  You got the right one the first time. 

Welcome to the SSA see you at a Sunday ride or the track.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

Sconnie also.  Nice video.  Very clear.  You diffidently need a track day.  :bluebike

Next time you take on Geiger try and divide your side of the road in half.  Just ride in the tire grooves.  See how that feels.  It's a real challenge.  I think you might like it.  :respect

You also ride pretty well.  I was getting motions sickness that's how clear your video was.  Thanks for sharing. :thumbup
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Quote from: A DRAGON on October 08, 2010, 11:31:42 AM
  You diffidently need a track day.  :bluebike
I would take this to mean that it looks l like to push it on the street and you could have a hell of a lot more fun if you got to do that on the track.  This is just my interpretation of dad's comment.   ;)

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750