Main Menu

***CANCELED*** Roll call Friday Oct. 8th, Sat. Oct. 9th and Sun Oct. 10th

Started by A DRAGON, September 20, 2010, 11:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Just got this in my email for those who already took time off. (Hopefully i wont get beat up for posting this.)
(EDIT: i took out all the bad words!)

***### has accepted October dates that have become available at the last minute.  This will be our final event at Reno Fernley Racetrack, this year.
Great times at with great people at GREAT prices :)
Members of all clubs are warmly invited to attend!

Friday October 8th- $80
Friday track hours from 12-6pm
Saturday October 9th- $120
Track time from 9-5, with a 2 group format
Sunday October 10th- $120
Track time from 9-5, with a 2 group format

Here's where it get's fun. . . :o
Two Day Package for just $190
(Choose the days that work best for YOU!)
THREE DAY PACKAGE is just $250

So far, It looks like we'll run a 2 group format. If the 2 group format appears like it would be too congested we won't hesitate to divide into a three group format for comfort and safety of everyone.

These prices will remain constant, and there is no pre-registering required.
HOWEVER, We'll turn on the paypal because it makes 'check-in' MUCH more efficient.
Anyone who pre-registers will get a 'pat-on-the-back and a thank you' from the registration team (redeemable anytime)
USE paypal, if you change your mind at the last minute, we'll refund you the full amount.
Pretty cool of the ***### leadership team to try to KEEP IT SIMPLE.

These days just fell into our laps and ***### would love to spend one final track event of the year with our friends!!!
GSX-R600

oldBolt

I would like to know what Justino meant by

QuoteThese days just fell into our laps..

When do we get the whole story?  ???

I took the time off work already but going out those dates with them depends on how those days fell into there laps? 

Anyone?

"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

n10sive

The cancellation of the SSA days really is something that Jerome needs to explain so we will have to wait until he gets back to do it. The whole thing happened just as Jerome was leaving on vacation so he never got a chance to adequately address some issues.

But since it WAS canceled, RFRT called the other group and offered them the dates (short story), therefore, it 'fell in their laps'. RFRT could have offered the dates to the car groups, but from my understanding, since it was already a motorcycle weekend, and riders had already scheduled to be there, they would keep it motorcycle. There are some 'other opinions' on this matter floating around, but this is the story in a nutshell.

The thing is, THIS weekend event is a temporary thing, and once Jerome has a chance to meet with the track upon his return, I am confident the SSA will be able to hold all it's future events. So I don't think anyone is trying to keep any secrets, but with Jerome drinking margarita's and enjoying the beaches in Mexico, not much can really be said "officially".

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Scott

GSX-R600

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: oldBolt on September 29, 2010, 08:37:07 AM
I would like to know what Justino meant by

QuoteThese days just fell into our laps..

When do we get the whole story?  ???

I took the time off work already but going out those dates with them depends on how those days fell into there laps?  

Anyone?

PM'd you
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Rick Bay (BRA)

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Scott

GSX-R600

A DRAGON

Hey guys. Thanks for all the understanding for why I haven't posted all week.  Just trying to recover from vacation. 

This situation really sucks.  :rant I don't like it one bit.  :hbang But  things have happened that are not all my control.  I'll have a general meeting in a few weeks.  I'll announce it when Alberto gets back from Japan.  There are some things I have to let you all know about.  So just be cool.  You'll get the whole story then.  Until then I do apologize for all the inconvenience all this has caused anyone.  Posting up out dates are canceled is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

Thanks again for all your understanding of me being out of the country.  What a terrible time to announce a vacation.  Regina wanted to go to Mexico for her birthday.  Way to big for me to cancel that trip.  Thanks again for your understanding.  I've posted on our website as well as SCR.  If you have a track day certificate it will be honored next year.  Your still good. :respect  If you have paid in advance for a track day you'll will be receiving a refund.  Let me know if it doesn't go through. :thanks :thanks 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

mean green 79

Happy belated birthday Regina.Hope you guys had a great time. Pics?

com3

sucks! :(   i know what happened, and i know why it happened... really, it's nothing that jerome did bad or anything...just happened to be one of those circumstances where there HAS to be a fall-guy...unfortunately, it's jerome.

anyways, there's STILL gonna be motorbike trackdays this weekend with SBK775.  we're all friends here (or at least should be), so i'll be seeing you guys this weekend!  even though i still have a broken wrist, Dr Quinn, medicine woman (and by that, i mean ME) has cleared me to ride. *giggles* i'll have the gixxer with me this weekend. BOOYAH!

tell regina i said happy b'day!!! <3 <3 <3