Started by A DRAGON, September 20, 2010, 11:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

GSX-R600

oldBolt

"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: Scott on September 25, 2010, 01:57:37 AM
What happened why did this get Canceled!?!?!
:hbang

I'll let Jerome answer. He is leaving for a week so it might take awhile.
I am definitely NOT going.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Jp_Rio

What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

GreenMachine

:headscratch  Four days ago is was announced.  Dave Moss was showing up.  A three day SSA Track Day weekend.  Then the next thing you know.  Canceled.

This is why I stick to group rides.  The only one who cancels my rides would be Mother Nature.  :rainday
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Scott

Maybe there still trying to clean up Jerome's oil!
JK

(I crack jokes when I'm sad)  :'(
GSX-R600

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Oneup

Quote from: GreenMachine on September 25, 2010, 10:18:42 AM

This is why I stick to group rides.  The only one who cancels my rides would be Mother Nature.  :rainday

That's a terrible reason not to ride the track.  Cancellations are extremely rare and almost always out of the providers control.  I know that if Jerome had any way to make it happen he would have.  SSA will have a weekend on the 22nd and 23rd.  It's only two more weeks to wait.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

albend

Team Gorgonzola

I think Jerome is working on that. Bad timing, as not only John Wood did not give Jerome adequate warning time to cancel the event, but he is also traveling and probably no access to a computer. 
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Rick Bay (BRA)

Wow, that's bad.... Well, i can not go anyway.... I'd love to race at TTP event...

GreenMachine

Quote from: albend on September 25, 2010, 02:13:54 PM
So when do we get a refund?
PM A Dragon.

Oneup, I was just kidding about that, but I would consider myself a bigger fan of the open road, since I sport/tour a lot.

Adiggity

Wow, just got back from last night and I read this first thing this morning......what a start to the day. This cancellation was due to something that was out of our control and unfortunately it makes us look bad. Sorry to everyone who was looking to join us for a few days on the track...... :(

GreenMachine