Main Menu

***CANCELED*** Roll call Friday Oct. 8th, Sat. Oct. 9th and Sun Oct. 10th

Started by A DRAGON, September 20, 2010, 11:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Who's coming out to play.  $75.00 day on Friday.  $80.00 day with Dave Moss and my bikes Suspension.  

Saturday and Sunday will be pretty cool.  3 days in a roll.  I might have to camp on Friday till Sunday.  What a way to end the riding season.   3 day Track Day.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dragxs11

Planning on Sat.  If SPL has time to fix my shock and the wife lets me get yet another tire from him.

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Jp_Rio

The number of days I am going will depend on my bank account! (An emoticon related with the dollar sign would be awesome right now, Mr. Green!  ;D ;D)

I really wanna go for Friday, with this price  :2cents :2cents!! What a deal! But my question is: What time will the track be hot? Noon? 9 AM? I know that Dave Moss will work on people suspension from 10 to 11AM (right?) but am a little confused on what time should we get there. Hope it is at noon cause I have a meeting on Friday morning at 8AM and would be  :hbang if I had to miss the day because of that!

What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

A DRAGON

Track Will go hot at NOON.     Dave Moss if your not in his class will set your suspension up one time.  Then he'll be working with his students after that for the rest of the day.  That's what I was told.   I'll get a confirmation from him today. :flagSSA
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Jp_Rio

dub

I want to make sure I'm clear on the program, since it's a deviation from the norm, for the future reference of myself and others.

Let's assume I'm NOT doing the Dave Moss seminar.

Friday, 10/8/10
$75
12pm - 5pm, two group (A & B/C) 30 minute sessions.
That's five 30 minute sessions for a total of 150 minutes of riding.  (vs seven 20 minute sessions for a total of 140 minutes in a normal 3 group full day.)

Saturday and Sunday are regular, standard SSA Track Days.

Is all this correct?
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Jp_Rio

And considering all of Dub's assumptions, what time will registration and Tech Inspection start? (Forgot to ask that on my previous post...)

A DRAGON

Sorry Dub.  Track goes cold at 6 p.m.  So that adds another 30 minutes to your riding.  And yes you are correct. 

JP  Registration and Tech should open around 10:00 That should give everyone time to get it together.   
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dub

Sweet; so six 30 minute sessions.

I'll tell my boss tomorrow not to expect me at work on Friday the 8th.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

rodgervich

I'll make one of those days. Friday the B&C ride together?
Friday would be awesome but not sure if I can pull it off, Sat or Sun will be for sure.
Last weekend was my first time on the track, it was amazing and I gotta go again before season closes so I'll be there for one of these days!

Jp_Rio

Nice, just need someone to cover for me on Friday afternoon and I'll be in!

Quote from: rodgervich on September 22, 2010, 06:34:56 AM
I'll make one of those days. Friday the B&C ride together?

I'll let the president answer this one...  :hiding

jlavallee

No can do. I was booked to be available on the 16th & 17th but no way will I be able to make this. :'(

oldBolt

In-In-In:  at these prices I can't afford not too, though I may have to call in sick Monday. ;D
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

A DRAGON

I'll let the president answer this one...   :hiding

Can't help you with this one.  I think I forgot how to work. :uwish
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750