Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

new guy from truckee

Started by elbows, September 18, 2010, 04:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elbows

hi i'm John Paul. have been on a few ssa rides.fun times. i am the guy on the black '01 gsxr streetfighter with the mask headlight. looking to get a trackbike this winter and join in on the real fun next summer.
J.P. Seger

Scott

hey i think i met you last ride. blue leathers and dirt bike handlebars right!
awesome! make it down to a tuesday night bike night if you can.
:welcome to the  :flagSSA
:gsxr
GSX-R600

sparkygixxer

Quote from: elbows on September 18, 2010, 04:36:07 PM
hi i'm John Paul. have been on a few ssa rides.fun times. i am the guy on the black '01 gsxr streetfighter with the mask headlight. looking to get a trackbike this winter and join in on the real fun next summer.
Hi John go team  :gsxr 
The track is DEFINITELY where a lot of the fun can be found.  Hope to see you at LaVecchias this Tues bike night  ;D

Team Gorgonzola

Welcome John Paul, trackdays IS what we do. I am still buzzing from last weekend....oh wait that's because I crashed ;D (front tucked in at the bowl, slid for about 20ft) but no damaged to me and almost none to the bike. I was out the next session going as fast (or faster).
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Jp_Rio

Welcome from another John Paul (but in my case would be in Portuguese!  ;D ;D  :flagbrazil).

And as the other members said, there is nothing better than a track day! Still thrilled about this last one and can't wait to go to bike night tonight to talk about it and get my video, isnt it sparky??!!  :D

Drive safe!
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

A DRAGON

Welcome John Paul.  Your really going to like this.  You'll be able to ride you track bike like a hooker.  Open the throttle all you want and it just wants more.   :spank 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750