video: me following rustman at RFR

Started by Yard Sale, June 04, 2008, 08:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

There's the Russtman! Good job Eric!
Nice riding Russel!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Adiggity

Looks much better Russell.  :) Some constructive criticism if I may. Still turning in a little early for a couple of the corners and you need to tighten your line coming out. You want you knee over the candy stripe at the apex of the corner. Good job though! Like I said, looks much better than last time.  :)

Resistor

Damn Eric you ride that 250 really well.  The gixxer 1000 leaves you in the straights but you pull it back in real quick in the corners.  8)  Especially in that back straight.  ;D
2005 GSXR-600

JENX!!!

Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

russtman

NICE --!!!!  VIDEO  Erik ---yep Andy I still need to improve on a few turns , but its looking better , I agree.  My times are coming down.   I pulled a 2:52 so I am getting quicker in a couple of turns.     I cant wait till this week-end to try my even newer lines.  ;D

I have some new shoes on the bike --Mich power race ( Alberto tried to buyem out from uner me )  I will get that crazy Italiano...  ;D,   so should be a great week-end.

Erik ,lets do that again, I am learning from just watching the lines in the video.

SWEET !!!!
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Yard Sale

Yeah I'm watching the video of me alone on the track and seeing I'm turning in much sooner than where my brain says, "There's the turn in point up ahead."

russtman

Yep , I am doint the same thing --but it just feels like I NEED TO TURN HERE!!!   LOL

ALso , Erik your line into the turn after the sunset straight is to the inside of the rought --it seems fast , thats the line I took in the very begining and an instructor told me to go to the outside----- I may go back to the inside.

See ya Sunday....
Need  money!!!!   WILL WORK FOR TRACK DAYS.

Yard Sale

Yeah I've been taking the Pridmore STAR School tight line there and other places (bowl). Craig McLean really ran it up tight there when they demonstrated that turn.