Main Menu

Monday, Sept 13th South Bike Night

Started by n10sive, September 11, 2010, 09:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

The traveling Bike night South will be at Dopplegangers in Carson City this week.

It is located on the west side of the highway just north of the Capital in the downtown core. There is a nice cigar bar right there too.

MAP
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

What is their specialty for food Dale?  Better not be dog bones?  Favorite song on the juke box.  Is nick nack patty wack.  Hope I can make this one.  What time will you be there?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

I think it is standard sport bar fair. I haven't been since they redid the place. During the remodel they had $1 slices of pizza and items like that. We'll be starting at 6pm.

We'll try and mark off a bunch of parking on Proctor St.

sparkygixxer

Hope I can make it.  Miss you guys down there.   :byebye

n10sive

GreenMachine

I should be able to make it.  Going on a weeknight ride feels like playing hooky from school.  Plus it shortens the work week.

Tiring weekend between running Sparky around on my jet ski, drinking beer, riding today and drinking beer, I'm exhausted.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

Quote from: GreenMachine on September 12, 2010, 07:12:19 PM
Tiring weekend between running Sparky around on my jet ski, drinking beer, riding today and drinking beer, I'm exhausted.

This is what hanging out with GM will get ya  :P   I have 2 of them, only from the Jet ski...maybe in the water a total of only 30-45 minutes I think. 

But I had a freaking BLAST!!!!

A DRAGON

Trinie hang on.  Those Jet Ski's are dangerously mean.   Happy to see you two had fun.. Take 4 advil's and call me in the morning. :clap
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

weather...hmmm
bike or car?  Drink or soda/water?  :P

n10sive

Thanks Sparky and GreenMachine for coming down! Sorry about the popo visit Sparky :( Also didn't get to talk to GM much. I had to split before you finished dinner to go feed all my animals. Dandelion crashed her dirt bike last weekend and is laid up so she is not mobile enough to do it in my absence :(

Next week we will do the Firkin Fox two blocks down. I'll create another thread for that one.

GreenMachine

Sorry Dale, no offense, but the $12 special was all you could drink too.  :D  I can talk to you anytime!!!  Holly molly, I've got to take them up on that deal again sometime when I can shack up down there.  Allen and Tammy came in and kept Trinie and I company until Trinie got her fill.

I just have to get off my butt earlier.  This week's excuse was that I was kicking out a DVD for Trinie.  See you next week.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

Fun ride up VC... $3.50 in gas
Ticket from Sheriff riding down VC... $77.00
Bar food... $5.00
Company of friends and a DVD of my adventure on a Sea Doo with GM...$priceless

dub

Sparky and GM, good chatting with you guys, as always.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Ditto!  I'm going to stop in for a little bit this weekend on Qwik.  Maybe video him from the pits.  I know he wants to know how loud his exhaust is.

Sparky shadowed me going home last night.  Good thing too, because we had to go through another speed gauntlet near Reno.