Main Menu

This Sunday Ride to Monitor back to Reno for a Bar B Que with Street Kings

Started by A DRAGON, September 05, 2010, 11:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

We will be departing on Sunday morning from the Starbucks at the new Reno Summit Sierra Mall <map it here> at 8:15 heading to Carson City to pick up our 9:30AM Carson City Crew (Topsy Lane Starbucks).

Just wanted to let everyone know this Sunday We'll be doing something different.  We're going to ride to and over Monitor and Back to Reno.  Want to make sure we get the ride in.  Then to be announced we'll come back to Reno for a Bar-B-Que with the Street Kings.  You can have your family meet at the park (To still be announced)  Depending on what's there.  I hope to have a baseball game and maybe Basketball pick up Game for us all.  Kinda of say farewell to the season of riding.  

I'll post up park when I know.  But please RSVP here so we know how much food to buy.  All SSA Members are welcome to come.  The more family the better.  Let's just have a good time and hang out on a Sunday.  
:party
We will need volunteers for helping to bring stuff and do some cooking.   We'll need some coolers and possibility plastic knives and forks and some other stuff.  Please post up and let me know what you'll be able to do. :thanks

Deer Park is the park we're headed to <map it here>.  Corner of Rock Boulevard and Prater Way in Sparks.  Just down the street from Boulevard Pizza on Rock.  We should be there by 1pm.  Others will get there earlier around 11am.  To get the place ready for us to show.  We  will be departing on Sunday morning from the Starbucks at the new Reno Summit Sierra Mall at 8:15 heading to Carson City to pick up our 9:30AM Carson City Crew.  Then to Monitor Summit.  Back to Markleeville then back to Reno.  This will be a pretty short ride.  
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

I've got a few large coolers you can borrow and a table. 
I should be able to be along for the ride and an hour or so to chit chat at the BBQ,  school has started and taken priority so I won't be there very long  :-[

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

I'm in, but I might want to ride more than that...you know me.  I'll hang out for the BBQ and socializing for a little bit, then probably go out to hwy 49 or something, if that's not too selfish.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Scott

Quote from: sparkygixxer on September 06, 2010, 08:51:47 AM
I've got a few large coolers you can borrow and a table. 
I should be able to be along for the ride and an hour or so to chit chat at the BBQ,  school has started and taken priority so I won't be there very long  :-[

Hu needz skool wen u hav motosikels ? :tard
GSX-R600

wills

Quote from: GreenMachine on September 08, 2010, 07:19:23 AM
I'm in, but I might want to ride more than that...you know me.  I'll hang out for the BBQ and socializing for a little bit, then probably go out to hwy 49 or something, if that's not too selfish.
Yup, we can eat anytime, so off we go!
Gieger should be relatively clear at that hour of the morning...cold too.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

sparkygixxer

A DRAGON

We ride all the time.  Maybe this time we can get to know each others family a little and just chill :chilling 

Looking forward to the football game and basketball game to.  My wife loves sports as well as my 9 yr old son. 
This is really going to be fun.. :flagSSA
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dub

Sorry, can't make this event; sounds like it's gonna be good times.  But, I'll see everyone next week at the track.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

mrgobs

I am rather new to this and I just heard about you guys'.   Can a newbie join the ride?

GreenMachine

:2cool

Sure, if you bring forks for the BBQ.  :D   Seriously though, start <here>
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Scott

:welcome
you most definitely can!
introduce your self on the Introductions board and tell us a little about your self!
and dont forget to stop by La Vecchia on Tuesday nights! 6:30
GSX-R600

BovineFreedom

I plan on attending the BBQ. I have an ez-up if needed and an icechest. Would love to do the ride but I need to get my front tire changed and am busy tomorrow.
Keep the rubber side down.

sparkygixxer

Quote from: mrgobs on September 10, 2010, 02:23:27 PM
I am rather new to this and I just heard about you guys'.   Can a newbie join the ride?

Anyone is more than welcome to join us for a ride.  This will be a great Sunday ride too since we are getting together after wards to BBQ to actually get to know one another and maybe yick yack.  Hope to see ya Sunday!  ;D

GreenMachine

What's still needed?