Main Menu

SSA Rib night on Saturday at 7pm.

Started by A DRAGON, September 02, 2010, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

I mention at bike night for anyone who wanted to hang out at the rib cook off.  :welcomeLet's meet on the far east end of Karl's Silver club. At the Awsome Aussie Bar-B-Que.  We'll leave from there and walk around. We won't leave till 7:30 so we will wait for all to show.  Let's do this as a club.  See you at the rib cook off.. :party
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

sparkygixxer

GreenMachine

I was down there yesterday for lunch, but didn't see Calamari.   Sounds like a hidden hot spot of Jerome's.

I should be back from the lake by then and sounds like fun.  See you there.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Scott

GSX-R600

sparkygixxer

Quote from: Scott on September 02, 2010, 11:25:42 PM
What my thread wasnt good enough for you guys!
lol  :tard
http://www.sierrasportbike.com/smf/index.php?topic=3018.0
:fail

lmao...Mimicking is the best form of flattery.  Guess you had a great idea  ;D 
But at least the title has a day and time set now. 
When does your busy weekend with family flying and rib cook of start scott?

Scott

ima head to rib cook off tonight and tomorrow night :P
air races are next weekend i think were just goin sat and sun
GSX-R600

A DRAGON

Awsome Aussie is at the East end of Karl's Silver club (That it now Closed down) 1/2 slab runs about $20.00 to $25.00  Try and bring your own sodas.  We did it's much easier.  Ice Cream was resonable to $3.00 to $5.00.  Lemonade $5.00.   :drinking
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Scott

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 04, 2010, 05:33:27 AM
Awsome Aussie is at the East end of Karl's Silver club (That it now Closed down) 1/2 slab runs about $20.00 to $25.00  Try and bring your own sodas.  We did it's much easier.  Ice Cream was resonable to $3.00 to $5.00.  Lemonade $5.00.   :drinking

last night that was the cost of a full slab and half was only $12.00-$14.00
they can take credit at Awesome Aussies too
GSX-R600

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 04, 2010, 05:33:27 AM
Man!! I have got to raise my prices :evil1
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

Good seeing you down there Scott.  We ended up just walking over to the ice cream place, waiting in line for an hour, then over to the little park-like area in front of the theaters to munch down on our dessert.

Thanks Jerome and Regina for being home base and waiting for us late arrivals.  Parking was murder for cars, but the parking garage mc parking wasn't even being used...until I got there.   I liked that.  Getting onto Pyramid afterwards was impossible.  Seemed everyone wanted to take that route, so I headed north to Prater and over to Rock.  EZ.  Quick.  Home.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Scott

good seeing you guys too i also ran into the same issues on pyramid and took rock instead i never thought about the MC parking in the garage i first parked on the sidewalk where a bicycle officer politely convinced me otherwise and pointed me to an alleyway behind Cantina Los Tres Hombres.  :spank
GSX-R600

A DRAGON

Thanks to all who came out.  It was extremely crowed.  Waited for the Grey Goat.  Missed him somehow.  He called and said he was there and I still missed him.  GM and Scott.   It was good talking to you.  :chilling

I really had a nice conversation with Eddie Vigil. He was waiting in line for ribs.  We just talked about him on the pole for his race.  Turned out he lost it to Jimmy Wood.  (AMA Racer)  Eddie was second.  Just to let everyone know.  Eddie rode very well.  He finished on the podium in both of his races.  :respect   :champion

I really don't know how I missed the goat.  I was there but there were so many people.  We're going again tomorrow for lunch.  Just have to say our good byes to all those good ribs.   :thumbup :thumbup
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750