Main Menu

PIRELLI and MICHELIN Tire services for TTP Racing

Started by SPL, August 30, 2010, 07:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPL

Hey guy's just wanted to give everybody a heads up on operations for TTP racing event sept. 3-5 at Reno-Fernley Racetrack.  Full service will be offered at these times

Hours of operation
Fri  7am to 5pm   
Sat 7am to 6pm   
Sun 7am to 4pm   

We will have all sizes and compounds suited best for fernley. All Pirelli riders can expect free swaps flips of any Pirelli tires.

We will also have the Dyno on site with race day pricing on dyno runs and tunes. Stop by our tent this weekend and see what we have on sale.

Look for the Pirelli tents on the main drive to the track entrance.

If anybody has any special orders they would like to place before the event, please contact us as soon as possible. All special orders must be placed by no later than sept 1 just to make sure we get them here in time.

Send us an IM or call 775-825-4457

Thank you for your business in advance and thank you toTTP Racing and Reno-Fernley Racetrack!!
Looking foward to seeing everybody out there.

Brian SPL Racing
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

Adiggity

Thanks Brian. I was actually wondering what your hours were going to be. See you this weekend.

SPL

Looking forward to it. I have been anticipating this event for so long. It was difficult to do being that you never want to rush summer along....But man I wanna race at fernley!!! Its going to be awesome, all we ever get to do is track days out there. Prize money or not, I just wanna race.
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

Adiggity