Main Menu

((THE STAKES HAVE BEEN RAISED IN SUPERBIKE CLASS))

Started by TTPRacing, August 19, 2010, 09:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTPRacing

Ok guys,

Giving you the final break down on payout and contingency sponsors for all classes.

SUPERBIKE CLASS:
600cc
750cc
751-opencc

1st- 1000 dollars plus 100 dollar gift certificate from Pirelli or Michelin.
(Must run appropriate tires)

2nd- 200 dollars plus 100 dollar Pirelli or Michelin gift certificate.

3rd- 100 dollars plus 100 dollar Pirelli or Michelin gift certificate.

PRODUCTION CLASS:

600cc
750cc
751-opencc

1st- 400 dollars plus 100 dollar gift certificate from Pirelli or Michelin.

TWINS UNLIMITED
Light Weight
Middle Weight
Heavy Weight

TWINS PRODUCTION
Light Weight
Middle Weight
Heavy Weight

So this is the CASH payout for these classes.

There is exactly a week and a half left to register to race. (AUG 27th)

Giving everyone the heads up that we do not have a ton of entries in the SUPERBIKE class. So its anyones game.

youngster775

I dont see a payout for the street classes, am I just missing it?  I think theres a few that will be signing up shortly, I'm one of them.
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

TTPRacing

Pay out street classes are different from the others. You guys will be getting gift certificates from various locations. And to be honest youngster Im not even sure we will have an OPEN STREET CLASS as their isnt even enough riders signed up to open the class as of right now. I hear about how everyone want to participate but noone has stepped up.

I need at least 10 of you guys to make it a race per CC.  Unless this changes and we have plenty of racers for this class I cant justify putting the money in this class.   You guys want money, get me racers for your class.

youngster775

Quote from: TTPRacing on August 19, 2010, 03:08:27 PM
Pay out street classes are different from the others. You guys will be getting gift certificates from various locations. And to be honest youngster Im not even sure we will have an OPEN STREET CLASS as their isnt even enough riders signed up to open the class as of right now. I hear about how everyone want to participate but noone has stepped up.

I need at least 10 of you guys to make it a race per CC.  Unless this changes and we have plenty of racers for this class I cant justify putting the money in this class.   You guys want money, get me racers for your class.
I know of myself and quite a few others that are "waiting to step up" but are still "waiting" on some details, and would like to see some cash in our class also instead of bumping it up for the seasoned racer... us newbies are the next generation of racers, show the love! gift certificate, seriously? why not spread the pay out for other places instead of bumping up first??? more incentive = more racers.... I think I know of 6 others who are waiting to sign up for street class..... "I think" get me money for my class and I'll get racers... just my worthless 2 cents... :-X
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

A DRAGON

Yougster. If you can get the 6 you know of to sign up. I'm sure if it doesn't go through they can get their money back. Have them sign up and help Sam out.

I'm just not interested in racing.  I have to many irons in the fire as it is. Or I would do it.  Wish I could help out TTP out more.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

TTPRacing

Quote from: youngster775 on August 19, 2010, 10:45:23 PM
Quote from: TTPRacing on August 19, 2010, 03:08:27 PM

I need at least 10 of you guys to make it a race per CC.  Unless this changes and we have plenty of racers for this class I cant justify putting the money in this class.   You guys want money, get me racers for your class.
I know of myself and quite a few others that are "waiting to step up" but are still "waiting" on some details, and would like to see some cash in our class also instead of bumping it up for the seasoned racer... us newbies are the next generation of racers, show the love! gift certificate, seriously? why not spread the pay out for other places instead of bumping up first??? more incentive = more racers.... I think I know of 6 others who are waiting to sign up for street class..... "I think" get me money for my class and I'll get racers... just my worthless 2 cents... :-X

Youngster, like I said we get enough racers in your class and I will put money back in it, as of right now the local riders have shown me nothing to prove other wise.  FYI 6 plus you make a total of 7,plus the other guy who signed up thats a total of 8 riders. Still not enough to make a class.   Do you see my point here?  And this was when there was money involved.  
BTW, what details?  

TTPRacing

Youngster one other thing,

I just left the SCR forum, supposedly have 8 guys that want to participate in your class.  If they actually sign up this could bring some cash back into this class.  Go harass that board man!