Main Menu

Please introduce yourself in a new thread topic below.

Started by A DRAGON, August 14, 2010, 12:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: joshd on August 26, 2010, 03:30:53 PM
Hey,  Been around here a little while now, but just found this site. Hope to make it to some Sunday rides soon. I've been riding street for quite a while, and off-road for a couple years now.

See you all around.

Welcome Josh, you found a great place where we're all a bunch of addicts, and speed  ;D is the drug of choice. I'll see ya on Tuesday night at La Vecchia.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

sparkygixxer

Quote from: want2ride on August 25, 2010, 01:37:14 PM
Attended one of the bike nights in Gardnerville and meet some wonderful people there who belonged to SSA. and decided to become a member.  Hope to see more of you guys out there on the road.............want2ride.......
I must have not been there either.  LOL
Hope to see you out Sunday

Quote from: TK on August 26, 2010, 11:55:42 AM
New to the site, but had the pleasure of riding a track day just recently and met a few members.  Looking forward to meeting a new group of guys/girls.
See everyone around!
If you've got a streetbike too, it would be great to see you on a Sunday ride.  If you noticed at the track, we are running around with big grins and only talking about bikes.  Which I can't complain about.  But on bike nights and Sunday rides with lunch, you really get to see peoples humor and get to know them a bit more.  Anyhow, can't wait to put a name with a face and nice to see you on the site!

sparkygixxer

Hey,  Been around here a little while now, but just found this site. Hope to make it to some Sunday rides soon.
See you all around.
Welcome joshd, and this Sunday I think we are going rain or shine.  Check with the site to be sure, but we'll definitely be doing something.  ;D

n10sive

I think I recognize your bike TK. The naked red sv. I was pitted next to you at the SBK trackday if that is you.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

I remember your MV. Thanks for posting up. Hope to see you soon on our Sunday ride. The weather isn't supposed to be very good but. WTH we'll be riding.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

TK

Quote from: sparkygixxer on August 26, 2010, 10:00:19 PM
If you've got a streetbike too

The problem is I don't have a track bike :).  This weekend it's supposed to be cool out, but it may rain.  Are the rides rain or shine?

Quote from: n10sive on August 26, 2010, 10:12:27 PM
I think I recognize your bike TK. The naked red sv. I was pitted next to you at the SBK trackday if that is you.

Could be. It's an MV Agusta if sv was a typo...  I was pitted with my old man for most of the day (Saturday) if that sounds familiar.

TK

Rain or shine.  Need to keep up with post  :)  Definitely be there if I'm back from CA in time (should be).

joshd

Quote from: sparkygixxer on August 26, 2010, 10:02:32 PM
Hey,  Been around here a little while now, but just found this site. Hope to make it to some Sunday rides soon.
See you all around.
Welcome joshd, and this Sunday I think we are going rain or shine.  Check with the site to be sure, but we'll definitely be doing something.  ;D

Wish I could, but waiting on parts to fix a busted fork seal. Have to catch a later one.

GreenMachine

Quote from: TK on August 26, 2010, 11:32:36 PM
Rain or shine.  Need to keep up with post  :)  Definitely be there if I'm back from CA in time (should be).
Typically not in the rain/snow or any road/weather condition that makes the ride a hazard.  That's not to say however, that we don't ride through rain.  It has happened on more than one occasion, but usually just a downpour or sprinkle.  You have to expect it from summer time riding in the Sierras. I don't think anyone likes getting their bike dirty either.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Scott

GSX-R600

brian600rr

hii i went to the bike night the other day with couple friends and met jerome.
and btw this is brian.. just checking in to the site..
catch you guys later.. maybe next bike night.

Scott

GSX-R600

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

sparkygixxer

Quote from: brian600rr on September 02, 2010, 11:41:59 PM
hii i went to the bike night the other day with couple friends and met jerome.
and btw this is brian.. just checking in to the site..
catch you guys later.. maybe next bike night.
glad you found us.  See ya maybe this weekend or at another Tues night  ;D