Main Menu

August 16th Bike Night - SOUTH

Started by n10sive, August 13, 2010, 10:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n10sive

We will be moving the Gardnerville bike night on mondays up closer to Carson to make it easier for Reno and Carson riders to attend. We are going to try and meet up at Canyon Creek at Mica Drive (Indian Hill just by the Home Depot) and 395. It is behind the Chevron station. Parking will be in the upper lot by the animal vet office.

Unfortunately, I will be out of town for the first night there. I have talked to the manager and he will extend happy hour pricing for us on appetizers and drinks. There is an outdoor patio with a fireplace that we can use too. Hopefully someone will fill in for me and take charge in my absence.

Thanks!
Dale

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

sparkygixxer

Looks like I'll be heading up there.  Not much to do, and need to use up that 1/32 left of rubber I have on my tires.  LOL
Who else from Reno is up for going...and wants or is willing :-\ to ride up with me?  Hell I'll even go up in a car so I can have a beer or margarita. ;D

sparkygixxer

dub

That's the spot.  See you in a little bit.

edit:  Oh yeah, bring my SD card.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

n10sive

I'm back in town so will be able to make it

sparkygixxer

Quote from: n10sive on August 16, 2010, 04:52:03 PM
I'm back in town so will be able to make it
cool beans daddy'o

Quote from: dub on August 16, 2010, 04:51:23 PM
Oh yeah, bring my SD card.
GM has the one you gave me, so I'll bring another 1G if that's OK with you.

dub

That's fine.

Actually, on second thought, just keep it for now.  You or GM may want to use it at the track this weekend.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Yup, I have two of Sparky's SD cards, an 8GB and a 1GB.  It's so difficult getting them back to her, cus she's so damn hard to catch!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

sparkygixxer

Quote from: GreenMachine on August 16, 2010, 07:11:32 PM
Yup, I have two of Sparky's SD cards, an 8GB and a 1GB.  It's so difficult getting them back to her, cus she's so damn hard to catch!
that's right.... respect my authoritah   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sparkygixxer

;D Nice meeting some more guys, and gals!  ;D  Natalie (I hope I remembered correctly), your bike is BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope to see you out on some of the rides too. :)

n10sive

ahhh..the sound of the triple going up the hill....beautiful music. Thanks for playing that for us Trinie!!! ;D

sparkygixxer

Quote from: n10sive on August 16, 2010, 10:25:39 PM
ahhh..the sound of the triple going up the hill....beautiful music. Thanks for playing that for us Trinie!!! ;D

Well besides my arss that is the only music instrument I can play :P

n10sive

Quote from: sparkygixxer on August 17, 2010, 01:52:13 PM
Quote from: n10sive on August 16, 2010, 10:25:39 PM

Well besides my arss that is the only music instrument I can play :P

well...maybe it was....no...on second thought it was the bike :P

sparkygixxer

Quote from: n10sive on August 17, 2010, 01:56:11 PM
well...maybe it was....no...on second thought it was the bike :P

hahaha.
Hey babe, you ain't gotta lie to kick it  ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D